• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I only post when I find something interesting of note. I am 76 Vietnam Vet, and have way too many things to do then spend my time on internet posting. Mine was only a notice to those who might not know about the Sanctuary 2A policies, and that not all is lost at the moment in Maryland.
    Pro Deo et Pro Patria
    Got Beard?

In reality it makes no difference how many posts you have or really how much you have done for the gun community as a whole .
    My point is more how someone that comes in with a low post count and puts an entire group down .

I am grateful for the sacrifices you have made , you have paid and paved a way for America . Thank You for your service

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    It's March 13. MSI sent out alerts and emails, asked for everybody to get involved, contact your legislators. The NRA you all bad mouth sent out alerts but you have your heads in the sand. They passed the bill 208SB last year. Obviously not enough or none of you took interest. Hogan vetoed it. This year they picked it up again and over road his veto, now its law, March 13!PLEASE READ THE PRO 2 EMAILS, help, be aware, get involved, VOTE!

See post #56

Re-read his post. He’s saying we don’t really know the low post count member criticising all of us because he never posts anything allowing us to get to “know” him.

Not much of a criticism if you ask me, doc. More rude than anything and certainly not worth getting all-worked-up about considering the source.

577Nitro

May 8, 2019
    Calvert County
    My post was merely to inform, but seems most here in the east are interested in some kind of demeaning slander or the like. I now know why I should have moved back to Colorado.
    Hint, you all need to support the formation of places to shoot something other than pistols....you all may need the practice.
    My last post here.

You can find me on Double Rifles or Snipers

73s

It's March 13. MSI sent out alerts and emails, asked for everybody to get involved, contact your legislators. The NRA you all bad mouth sent out alerts but you have your heads in the sand.
    They passed the bill 208SB last year. Obviously not enough or none of you took interest. Hogan vetoed it. This year they picked it up again and over road his veto, now its law, March 13!
    PLEASE READ THE PRO 2 EMAILS, help, be aware, get involved, VOTE!

My post was merely to inform, but seems most here in the east are interested in some kind of demeaning slander or the like. I now know why I should have moved back to Colorado.
    Hint, you all need to support the formation of places to shoot something other than pistols....you all may need the practice.
    My last post here.

73s

577Nitro- The anger is geared towards "Pre64hunter" in the post quoted above. Nobody took issue with anything you posted. Many of us have done a LOT to fight the tyranny in Annapolis. To have some complete stranger show up and bash us for doing nothing, was quite insulting.
    My jab at the antis by infiltrating Moms Demand Action was humorous, but trivial compared to what several others here have done to defend our rights. "Pre64hunter" has done nothing that anyone here is aware of, yet he felt the need to climb onto a condescending soapbox and bash us.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    My last post here.

73s
    Nobody is taking issue with you, sir.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    577 Nitro , you're fine .

We like getting to know people , but it's more about Post Content than raw numbers . Heck , we enjoy conversing about guns . And even a few reasonably coherent posts sharing or seeking knowledge or experiences helps to build the sense of contexts that is so lacking in electronic platform .

But indeed , everybody is new sometime , and plenty of members primarily read , and rarely post , and that's fine too .

Anyone is welcome to discuss 2A Issues , and should be evaluated on the basis of content of said Post .

The Ire that Pre64 Hunter stirred was making an accusation that " we " were all ignorant , didn't take 2A threats seriously , and nobody had done anything to counter the threats .

This is patently Untrue . Many MDS members , particularly in this thread , are very active in 2A advocacy including but not limited to Lobbying , Testifying , and public educating in Annapolis , Educating and outreaching throughout the State and region , affiliated with groups like MSI , MSRPA, NRA, VCDL , PAFOA , PP, MDLFDA , etc , and spontaneously and independently . And being current or former leadership in such Orgs .

Essentially he was being challenged over asserting who wasn't " doing something " . If "we" were There , and he apparently wasn't , we're questioning the accuracy and validity of his statement .

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    No one here has more or less 2a right or any other for that matter afforded to them than the person who does more, nor less.
    Having an alphabet strung along behind your name or a list of accomplishments doesn't mean anything when you get right down to it.
    There are some however that are afforded additional courtesies because they are part of the system.
    Everyone is free to do their part to be in that class, but even then, those persons have earned it by doing more than just talking.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I agree.
    I'm also still trying to figure out what Zzzzz Man is talking about. The "new" member we're bitching about (post #56) joined MDS 6yrs before Zzzzz Man. Maybe he was at Marko's place yesterday.

At Marko’s place....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I must admit i am confused by the finger pointers that always share what "we" could have done better here at MDS and know nothing about who they are because of a low post count and not showing up at 2A events . I must admit that i wish i could do more but i need to make a living and pay bills . Last i looked nobody is helping me cover expenses

There were several years I put my business on hold while fighting in Annapolis, no one helped me with the expenses that accrued from those years. The mouth breathers that say "we could have/should have done more" have absolutely no clue how many people like you and I, burn the candle at both ends to show up and do what we do.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    My last post here.

73s

It was a good post for the most part, most of us that are regulars here already are aware of the various "2A Sanctuary" counties, but none of them really do anything to back it up, even those that were the first back in 2013 continue to violate the 2A of their residents.

Stick around, read a little or a lot, the search function is fairly good here, use it and see what has ben done, and what needs to be done.

73 de KA8YPY

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    There were several years I put my business on hold while fighting in Annapolis, no one helped me with the expenses that accrued from those years. The mouth breathers that say "we could have/should have done more" have absolutely no clue how many people like you and I, burn the candle at both ends to show up and do what we do.

That is one reason i would not call out an entire group of people and not understand what some have done .
    I know what went into making the sausage and still feel like i could never do enough . And i look at others here that have dedicated money and time in a non-stop effort .
    I admire lots of true patriots that are current and former MDS members , some in which i could not hold a candle to .
    I do know that because i have spent time with some and put in time here on the forum getting to know folks .

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    That is one reason i would not call out an entire group of people and not understand what some have done .
    I know what went into making the sausage and still feel like i could never do enough . And i look at others here that have dedicated money and time in a non-stop effort .
    I admire lots of true patriots that are current and former MDS members , some in which i could not hold a candle to .
    I do know that because i have spent time with some and put in time here on the forum getting to know folks .

While you may think you can't, you can and you have. Your 100% is different from my 100% which is different from Jeff's 100%. As far as I am concerned you have always given 100% and one of the one to be admired as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom