• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    My glock has serious issues it accidently discharges at stop signs, traffic signals, and mailboxes in rural areas :lol2::lol2: J/K

I've always wanted to do this just one time while driving under one of those big, green highway signs, let's say on route 100 perhaps near 170......

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    wow, that just sucks. One bad move/decision and your life is over.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I am just confused at to how he was "waving" it around his head? Holding it downward towards his face actually making a circle with it around his head or holding it in his hand doing a "tsk tsk" motion like one would do with their finger? These things just baffle me.

dan8480

Gun Addict
    Feb 23, 2008
    Adams County
    I've always wanted to do this just one time while driving under one of those big, green highway signs, let's say on route 100 perhaps near 170......

LOL that sign is all shot up...I'm guessing its the same person shooting it, it just seems to keep getting more and more holes in it. I've often wondered why they would choose that sign. I guess its kind of a drive-by shooting? I wouldn't think that someone would be getting out of their car to shoot it. They couldn't be by themselves could they? There would have to be someone else driving, you wouldn't just put it out the window and start shooting with one hand would you?

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Must have been a ghey gun.
    In fowtay to boot. :innocent0
    That Darwin guy was full of crap. Here, hold my beer while I show you how it's done...
    Why would he be waving it around his head, what would he be trying to demonstrate?

Evolution.

I'll have you know that hot coffee does NOT feel good when it comes out one's nose. On the upside, no boogers.

Yeah, but coffee is still a bitch to get out of a keyboard, with or without boogers. You guys are too much! thanks for the morning laugh :D

edit: Sorry for the family. Nothing funny about the situation to them.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    One of the reasons I post these things repeatedly is so that we don't read about an MDS member doing this. It can happen. One moment of carelessness or not applying the 4 rules can end in tragedy.

These things are completely PREVENTABLE, yet we read about these over and over again and it usually involves not following the 4 rules in one form or another.

Please please folks, be careful and think !!

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    LOL that sign is all shot up...I'm guessing its the same person shooting it, it just seems to keep getting more and more holes in it. I've often wondered why they would choose that sign. I guess its kind of a drive-by shooting? I wouldn't think that someone would be getting out of their car to shoot it. They couldn't be by themselves could they? There would have to be someone else driving, you wouldn't just put it out the window and start shooting with one hand would you?

Maybe an open sunroof? :innocent0 Or maybe Blaster sniping it from 5,000 feet up?

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    One of the reasons I post these things repeatedly is so that we don't read about an MDS member doing this. It can happen. One moment of carelessness or not applying the 4 rules can end in tragedy.

These things are completely PREVENTABLE, yet we read about these over and over again and it usually involves not following the 4 rules in one form or another.

Please please folks, be careful and think !!

...and I often send these on to friends that shoot to keep them aware. Thanks for the reminder.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Maybe an open sunroof? :innocent0 Or maybe Blaster sniping it from 5,000 feet up?

I think the final on that approach at that sign is probably closer to 500 feet? :)

I think someone could easily make that shot while driving, even if it is left hand weak. Soooo tempting.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I think the final on that approach at that sign is probably closer to 500 feet? :)

I think someone could easily make that shot while driving, even if it is left hand weak. Soooo tempting.

New IDPA: Interstate Driving Pistol Accuracy? :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom