• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    Apparently the driver stayed at the scene but multiple passengers fled the area. Canines are now searching the area.

Just heard on the 9:30 news update on WMAL.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Nope someone crashed into a pole and they found drugs in the car.

There was another one close by that was a fatal too........looks like no baglery coffee for me this afternoon

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Their is a BOLO on the people who were in the car. I turned on my scanner after reading about this here. MCPD have not said what they were wanted for yet on the radio. They also have MC Park Police checking the woods in the area as well. If I hear anymore about this on the scanner will post it here.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    [FONT=&quot]*THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM ALERT MONTGOMERY*[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    UPDATE: All lanes are now open on New Hampshire Ave (MD-650) at Randolph Rd.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Sent By: OEM Laboy[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca..._local-news_randolph-crash-9am:homepage/story

I listened to the whole incident on my scanner.

What I don't understand is that the police had the driver and one of the three occupants in custody, all three of whom ran from the scene. One of the K-9 units in the search found the occupant and the driver stayed at the scene, probably because he was too injured to run, too.

Both the guys have been released.

Drugs were found in the Mountaineer.

Why can't they hold them and get the identities of the two other guys who escaped? Seems like the law has some leverage to get these guys to cooperate, especially since at least vehicular manslaughter is a possibility.

Oh, and the media is mentioning nothing about the drugs or the guys running, as far as I can tell.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Other than the educated and productive woman who lost her life, have other names been released?

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca..._local-news_randolph-crash-9am:homepage/story

I listened to the whole incident on my scanner.

What I don't understand is that the police had the driver and one of the three occupants in custody, all three of whom ran from the scene. One of the K-9 units in the search found the occupant and the driver stayed at the scene, probably because he was too injured to run, too.

Both the guys have been released.

Drugs were found in the Mountaineer.

Why can't they hold them and get the identities of the two other guys who escaped? Seems like the law has some leverage to get these guys to cooperate, especially since at least vehicular manslaughter is a possibility.

Oh, and the media is mentioning nothing about the drugs or the guys running, as far as I can tell.

According to that article they really have nothing at this point.

That being said I enjoyed how the writer painted the decadent and I'm sorry that someone as productive as that had to go through this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom