• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Looks like they are trying to shut down the NRA range.

No, they’re trying to force the NRA to spend a big pile of money in years of court battles, while passing the state’s legal costs in that fight on to taxpayers.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I think it's doubling down on stupid, attempting to so infuriate firearms owners that one or more of them will go off the reservation. Then they'll say "See! We were right all along to take these dangerous tools away from the commoners." Then the confiscation will begin.

That will work until some of the commoners who were well trained in this sort of warfare start to eliminate the more rabid anti legislators. And it will happen. Then, boogaloo.

It would be wise for the VA legislators to take a good look at the consequences, intended and unintended. VA has no real gun problem today. In a few weeks or months, that may no longer be true, but Delegate Pandora will no longer be in a position to push a [reset] button.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Governor Blackface is doubling down on stupid as more and more localities in the Commonwealth are declaring themselves Second Amendment Sanctuaries. He's working overtime to make up for his college episode embarrassment and keeping the Liberal media and other Dems on his side. It's all a political calculation on his part and the gun-haters are buying it as they see this as their opportunity to destroy gun freedom once and for all in Virginia.

If it harms the NRA in the meantime so much the better they think.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    They are all about TIME and MONEY

They would get bonus points if meanwhile their “legislation” gets on the street and some 2A supporter loses control and acts “inappropriately” in public.

But we never get bonus points when mobs of their supporters set towns on fire.

The bonus points only seem to flow one way.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to stupidity

Oh, I dunno about that. My experience with MD GA definitely indicates a good deal of malice toward those who oppose the dictates of the DNC.

Meanwhile the truly nasty legislation on offer in VA is stupid, but the impulse is malicious, without doubt. And it was bought and paid for by a certain nameless NY billionaire, who is far from stupid, and in his own mind at least, very close to Godhead.

He has enough wealth to have his cloven hooves surgically disguised.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    I live close to the NRA Range. That building also houses the National Firearms Museum. There are highways signs on 66 that direct you to it.

It’s chocked full of scary guns.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    Oh, I dunno about that. My experience with MD GA definitely indicates a good deal of malice toward those who oppose the dictates of the DNC.

Meanwhile the truly nasty legislation on offer in VA is stupid, but the impulse is malicious, without doubt. And it was bought and paid for by a certain nameless NY billionaire, who is far from stupid, and in his own mind at least, very close to Godhead.

He has enough wealth to have his cloven hooves surgically disguised.

Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to stupidity

Yeah, this is all malice. No doubt about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Something tells me a whole lot of public ranges are going to see a massive bunch of people zeroing their deer rifles while they still can.

It also seems to me that any legislator who engages in such divisive conduct as to bring their state to this point has fallen far short of their oath of office and should be removed before bloodshed erupts.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Something tells me a whole lot of public ranges are going to see a massive bunch of people zeroing their deer rifles while they still can.

It also seems to me that any legislator who engages in such divisive conduct as to bring their state to this point has fallen far short of their oath of office and should be removed before bloodshed erupts.

Most of the folks the VA legislature ought to be worrying about don't need no stinkin' public ranges.

Those legislators need to be removed for their own protection, and that of the COTUS.

chujohn

Dec 2, 2019
    Northern Virginia
    Wow they are really going for the Jugular vein! They are like, okay let's knock the NRA out for the count on their home turf. Then the rest of the country will be easy, so tired of seeing his ads on TV constantly.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Wow they are really going for the Jugular vein! They are like, okay let's knock the NRA out for the count on their home turf. Then the rest of the country will be easy, so tired of seeing his ads on TV constantly.

Bloomberg bragged in 2018 that he was going to destroy the NRA. It's a blood feud with him.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    I made it to the Virginia Beach city council meeting tonight. It looked like about 1000-1500 people in attendance. Much networking went on. I had the honor of shaking the hand of Chief Jerome Bell, a Virginia 2nd congressional district candidate. He made an impressive speech to the city council. Scott Presler came down from NOVA to be there as well.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    This just surfaced. Bloomberg is sending in the harrads and harpies (Flying monkeys).

Moms Demands Action Will Share Responsibility For Government Actions In Virginia
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/m...nsibility-for-government-actions-in-virginia/
    It appears that Virginia may be the testing-ground State where upholding the God-given individual unalienable right to self-defense against a tyrannical government bent on removing the ability of the people to keep and bear arms. Gov. Ralph “Blackface” Northam has plenty of support in the echo chamber of the Virginia legislature filled with anti-constitutionalists as well as gun-grabbing supporting groups like Moms Demand Action, founded by Shannon “leave women defenseless” Watts.

HighImpactVlogs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIX_1Qh8fQs , a YouTube channel hosted by Brian from Oklahoma, recently unveiled a video regarding an advertisement from Moms Demand Action, interspersed with blunt truth.

Brian dishes out the truth without apologies, which should be what every individual who holds freedom and liberty as priceless does. But, unfortunately, political correctness is in play, meaning dishing out the truth, without apology and bluntly, gets you banned, shadow banned, and marginalized by those who continue to bury their head in the sand. There is no way to operate using political correctness anymore. The message is being lost...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom