Manchin Collects Payday From Bloomberg For His Support of Gun Control Legislation

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Cross-posted from National 2A on MDS -

GunsSaveLives.com -
    Manchin Collects Payday From Bloomberg For His Support of Gun Control Legislation

Democratic Senator Joe Manchin, the mastermind behind the gun control legislation which failed in the Senate back in April is about to get his payday from New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg for supporting the mayor’s anti-gun agenda.

Looks like his campaign donations must be drying up in his home state, so ‘Bloomturd’ is hosting a New York City soirée to raise 2014 money for him, attended by even more anti-gun NYC elites.

Michael Bloomberg Will Host Fundraiser For Joe Manchin

Maybe WVA Mountaineers should do to him like this Pace Picante commercial.

NEW YORK CITY ???

Pass it on to your fellow 2A Patriots in WVA
    Follow the Money … and “Get a Rope”.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I doubt he's planning to run for re-election. More likely waiting for a nice plum job from the next Dem president. Meanwhile, he gets to keep his campaign treasure chest, I believe.

tapeman1

Ultimate Member
    Aug 31, 2012
    Severna Park, MD
    Good. Let Bloomberg and his shitbag friends dump a bunch of money into his re-election campaign. He'll still lose the election and they'll lose their money. Win Win.

boardboy330

Resident Secret Squirrel
    Mar 18, 2008
    Bloomburg helped pay for Johns Hopkins hospital in Bmore. They help their own.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ir0nw1l

Feb 6, 2013
    WV
    yeah, I think Manchin's time is up when this term is over. We need a new candidate that will follow through and stand strong against anti-gun laws and that will support are freedoms and rights. It makes me sick that he wants to be buddy-buddy with Obama and then decry policy's that 'hurt West Virginians'. He doesn't get it that everything Uncle O has done hurts not only West Virginians; they hurt all Americans!

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    Bloomberg knows what he's doing. I'm sure he'll have no trouble finding Congressmen willing to screw over their constituents for a pile of money and a cushy yet important political job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom