• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hankhank

Jan 31, 2012
    Baltimore County
    thought i would share this with our membership - yesterday mid day a pair of women walked into a photo studio on reisterstown road (just inside beltway) near intersection with old court road, one stayed in the waiting area asking questions, the other pretended to use the bathroom in the back, and instead lifted a women's wallet out of an office, they then both fled

Hankhank

Jan 31, 2012
    Baltimore County
    no - Bradley Images on the lower level back of the shopping center; from what i understand the two criminals also went into a few other businesses over there trying to steal.

the stolen credit cards were used in Hamden

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    is that that photo place across the library? if so that sucks. the people there are really nice.

Glad it wasn't Guill's. We were referred to them and they took our wedding photographs 30 years ago. I was pleasantly surprised to see them in the same location when I drove by there a few weeks ago. Nice folks.

Last edited:

DinDinh04

Dec 28, 2012
    MD
    Wow, that's a shame. But all this crime will change when the bill is pass, like said before. no guns no crime...

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Wait a second....people think this was the worst thing to happen in Pikesville yesterday? This barely blips on a radar.

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    thought i would share this with our membership - yesterday mid day a pair of women walked into a photo studio on reisterstown road (just inside beltway) near intersection with old court road, one stayed in the waiting area asking questions, the other pretended to use the bathroom in the back, and instead lifted a women's wallet out of an office, they then both fled

That is a friend of mine who got robbed (she works there)

She has the 2 women on video but the investigating officer didn't give her much hope

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    That is a friend of mine who got robbed (she works there)

She has the 2 women on video but the investigating officer didn't give her much hope

There's really not much that can be done in those types of crimes, especially when they start crossing jurisdictional boundaries. Just call the financial institutions, cancel the cards, keep a watch on your credit report for possible identity theft.

Pictures are good to have, but alone, they're not much to go on. Until you start getting things like vehicle descriptions and tag numbers, witnesses who actually know the suspect, etc, there's just not much else to do other than what I wrote above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom