• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greyhound47

Jan 16, 2020
    Hi i use to work armed security in md but no longer. I recently found my old carry permit during a move I misplace it and just found it now. Honestly i got the carry permit from working my old security job but i never realy worked armed site. I no longer work as arm security in md. Can i just return this to local police department in maryland? Also is there a penalty since i let it expired even though I no longer needed it.

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Hi i use to work armed security in md but no longer. I recently found my old carry permit during a move I misplace it and just found it now. Honestly i got the carry permit from working my old security job but i never realy worked armed site. I no longer work as arm security in md. Can i just return this to local police department in maryland? Also is there a penalty since i let it expired even though I no longer needed it.

Nice first post..

kennyd

The "HOOK" guy
    Jul 28, 2012
    Westminster, MD
    Feed it to one of these:

Attachments

• 61ELUCtkStL._AC_SX425_.jpg
      61ELUCtkStL._AC_SX425_.jpg
      19.9 KB · Views: 376

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    No reason to do anything , you can save the permit as a novelty or cut it up . It is no longer of any value and you can not carry here in Maryland , it is the same as if you let your drivers license expire .

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Greyhound47 don't listen to these guys. They are just screwing with you because you're new here. It's kind of a hazing ritual. An expired permit is a serious offense. Maryland State police will eventually come to pick you up, they're just behind right now. Lucky for you there's an organization that comes to the rescue for people in your situation. For a small fee they will get it turned back in for you anonymously. You just put it in an envelope with a check for $100 made out to MSI. Here is a link. https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/join

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Greyhound47 don't listen to these guys. They are just screwing with you because you're new here. It's kind of a hazing ritual. An expired permit is a serious offense. Maryland State police will eventually come to pick you up, they're just behind right now. Lucky for you there's an organization that comes to the rescue for people in your situation. For a small fee they will get it turned back in for you anonymously. You just put it in an envelope with a check for $100 made out to MSI. Here is a link. https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/join

:lol:

You never know, they may be able to get OP a new one when the Supreme Court takes up some lawsuits that are in their court.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    :lol:

You never know, they may be able to get OP a new one when the Supreme Court takes up some lawsuits that are in their court.

I don't know. Sounds like the OP is afraid of the wittle card with a picture on it. We should probably nuke it from space to save him.

BrianinMd

Feb 16, 2008
    Ellicott City, Maryland
    Permit is Expired

Hi i use to work armed security in md but no longer. I recently found my old carry permit during a move I misplace it and just found it now. Honestly i got the carry permit from working my old security job but i never realy worked armed site. I no longer work as arm security in md. Can i just return this to local police department in maryland? Also is there a penalty since i let it expired even though I no longer needed it.[/QUOTE

Yeah, Greyhound, take kennyd’s advice, feed it to the shredder

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

More expensive than AGC's new guest policy but worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom