• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    But WAIT, there's more ...

Breitbart.com -
    Letter: Holder Aide Accidentally Calls Issa Staff for Help Spinning IRS Scandal

Breitbart reports that Issa believes the call was erroneously made and Fallon was actually attempting to contact Cummings' office.

According to the letter, Fallon – who is not named in the letter but confirmed he made the call – asked if the aides could release the IRS scandal documents to “selected reporters” to give Fallon an “opportunity to comment publicly on it.”

Fallon explained to Issa aides that the Justice Department’s Office of Legislative Affairs had not permitted him to release the documents to the public and he wanted to get ahead of the story “before the Majority” – meaning Issa – could share it, according to the letter.

Issa aides – who had placed the call on speakerphone – were “caught off guard by the unusual nature of the call and the odd request” and asked Fallon to “e-mail the material for evaluation.”

“At this point,” Fallon “abruptly placed the call on hold for approximately three minutes.” When Fallon returned to the call, “he was audibly shaken. He immediately stated that there was a ‘change in plans’ and that there would be no effort” by DOJ to release the material early.

Couple this Breitbart revelation with another headline that the IRS is auditing their 2012 tax records and I can see why Fallon was "audibly shaken".

FoxNews.com -
    Breitbart News says IRS targeted company for audit

Issa needs to tear Cummings a new a-hole ... in preparation for the double-f**k he'll receive from his future prison butt-buddies. :mad54:

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Elijah Cummings won re-election in 2012 with 76.5% of the vote, 247,770 votes...

How do you think the Republicans will do in this November's Election..?

We live in a Liberal / Communist State...

Mr H

Banana'd
    And when we don't get out there--OUTSIDE of MDS--to let people know these things, we will be guilty of allowing the same things to happen every time.

That, My Good Sgt., would indeed be insanity.

I'm not willing to have that on my head.

ToBeFree

Ultimate Member
    Oct 5, 2011
    Highland Cnty-Va
    Not surprising

Oh Maryland my Maryland
    Not the same one I grew up in.

The day the documentary first aired, September 5th, the Democrats on the Select Committee on Benghazi went into full damage control mode. Representative Elijah Cummings (MD) stated that “these individuals were delayed while their supervisor attempted to ensure that he was not sending his team into an ambush,” the intelligence committees have already spoke to multiple witnesses on this issue, and “it is critical that the Select Committee understand what came before it to ensure we are not re-investigating the same issues all over again.” In other words, look somewhere else for your smoking gun. How many other topics are conveniently off limits for Rep. Cummings?

From here: http://www.aim.org/aim-column/fox-news-special-re-ignites-the-benghazi-scandal/

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Thread revival ...

Elijah Cummings - An Embarassment to Maryland ???

You betcha' ... But Maryland may make him our next Senator.

Elijah Cummings Looms as a Threat in Maryland Senate Race
    Congressman polls highly in 2016 primary even though he hasn’t entered the contest

So apparently he's not as much an embarrassment as being a reliable demagogue who consistently votes with the President and has 'ethics creds' that endear him to his 'constituents'.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    The city lemmings like him, the folks with the money, not so much.

He had a fundraiser cancelled a couple of months back for lack of interest and one scheduled for later this month that looks like it will also be cancelled.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    The frightening thing is he acts more righteous than any of the people, laws or institutions that he bad mouths or ruins.

He's a charlatan on a good day and a lying p, dishonorable POS on a normal day. On a bad day, he belongs squarely among the incarcerated in his constituency.

I miss Merry Lamb...not.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Why would he want to leave a powerful position in the House, to be a jumior Senator?

I don't think he will run for Senate, if he does, he will win. There is no one in this state that could beat him.

jehu

May 23, 2005
    Why would he want to leave a powerful position in the House, to be a jumior Senator?

I don't think he will run for Senate, if he does, he will win. There is no one in this state that could beat him.

Because black junior senators have a history of becomming president!!:sarcasm:

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    I'd love to see that turd retire, die and be buried in Lagos, where he belongs amongst his friends and relatives. He's a POS and every bit indicative of the ones he represents. He and his minions have moved Maryland back to the Dark Ages (no pun there). He could not manage a Wendys if he tried.

Lew--Ranger63

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    The city lemmings like him, the folks with the money, not so much.

He had a fundraiser cancelled a couple of months back for lack of interest and one scheduled for later this month that looks like it will also be cancelled.

Someone should file a FOI request to Baltimore City for the house fire or arson report at his city address.

I'm fairly certain that address isn't where he lives and I'd be surprised if there was any furniture or property inside.

How much was the insurance claim for property?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom