• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBMaryland

Feb 23, 2008
    MoCo
    I purposely did not indicate any affiliation with any NRA like organization.

I also didn’t tell them whether I was Republican or Democrat. I indicated I was an independent and when they tried to get me to say that leaned Republican or Democrat, I didnt answer that either.

I also didn’t indicate I was white, or use my mother‘s ethnicity which is an American Indian. (To look at me you cant tell....)

Being a university I would suspect the they will harp on conservative white males that are Republican.

GBMaryland

Feb 23, 2008
    MoCo
    I added a comment at the end that should piss off some of the snowflakes who concocted the survey:

"This Great Nation was born one fine spring day in 1775 when Patriots stood firm at Lexington Green against King George's armed soldiers who had come looking to disarm free Men."

I did this in a more manipulative manner:

I basically said that it’s a real shame that the Democratic Party wants to ban firearms by lying through the use of inaccurate statistics, etc.

That would be a real shame if I had to vote for Donald Trump because the left seeks to take away my freedom‘s a.k.a. my guns through the use of deceptive practices and inaccurate statistics.

And that it’s a real shame that lefts narrative seeks to ignore the uniform crime report from the FBI...

Last edited:

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Hit and mentioned Mexico’s virtual ban on private ownership not reducing 33k murders per year.

Malthus

Aug 1, 2009
    MD
    Done, my levels of support were all 0's. Not sure what religious affiliation or income has to do with anything. I keep a "burner" email account just for these type of things.

The study might ignore responses that are all 0s or all 10s on the assumption they were not valid, thoughtful responses. Sort of removing the min/max from the data pool. It will PROBABLY count them, but I always make sure to mix it up a little.

Also, did anyone else notice that it wasn't a Harvard url? not a .edu. Anyone can put up a Harvard logo and claim to be a poll/study representing them. Did NOT give them my email.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    You can take the survey more than once. This time I was a black liberal, did not answer the gender question, but instead of the NRA joined Pink Pistols, and live in Philadelphia.

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom