• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line

We had no input on our location. We just went where the organizers put us. A few people did comment on the proximity, I just told them that the 1A, just like the 2A, applies equally to everyone, everywhere.

Out of many dozens of conversations, I only had 3 examples of Posterior Aperture behaviour. I knew what to expect, and was prepared for it. If anything the day turned out better than I thought it would. I agree with Mark Twain: “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

Anybody free next Sunday?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    As long as we are at the same event with Anti groups , it is a good thing to be located in proximity to them . At the least , they are no longer able to operating in a vacuum , and any passersby will imeadately see that the issue isn't unanimous, and there are two sides .

And yes we did have positive contact with a number of people we would have never reached at our sterotypical venues .

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    As long as we are at the same event with Anti groups , it is a good thing to be located in proximity to them . At the least , they are no longer able to operating in a vacuum , and any passersby will imeadately see that the issue isn't unanimous, and there are two sides .

And yes we did have positive contact with a number of people we would have never reached at our sterotypical venues .

giphy.gif

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Thank you :mdpatriot :bowdown: to everyone who made it there. It would have been out of our comfort zone, but...:eek: maybe? Then, the fact that I ended up having to work Sunday made it a moot point anyway. :rolleye12

I am very glad Howard wasn't alone!

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    Thank you :mdpatriot :bowdown: to everyone who made it there. It would have been out of our comfort zone, but...:eek: maybe? Then, the fact that I ended up having to work Sunday made it a moot point anyway. :rolleye12

I am very glad Howard wasn't alone!

A big THANK YOU to all you guys who manned the booth deep in the belly of the beast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom