• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    Not quite C&R, but I got a Star B Super from AIM today. I have a few Stars, but not a Super ... so I got one before they dried up.

It wasn't spectacular to look at (not at all bad, but just a pretty typical used Star). I eventually got around to trying the trigger, and was blown away. I can't imagine they are all like this one, but Holy Smokes! This thing is SWEET! Now I can't wait to go shoot it.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Not quite C&R, but I got a Star B Super from AIM today. I have a few Stars, but not a Super ... so I got one before they dried up.

It wasn't spectacular to look at (not at all bad, but just a pretty typical used Star). I eventually got around to trying the trigger, and was blown away. I can't imagine they are all like this one, but Holy Smokes! This thing is SWEET! Now I can't wait to go shoot it.

Do you know the Year of MFG yet?
    IT will be C&R eventually :)

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Just got a phone call out of the blue from a representative at SOG. She said they were offering a special deal on excellent condition Polish P64's to select customers for only $200. Anyone else get a call from them?

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Just got a phone call out of the blue from a representative at SOG. She said they were offering a special deal on excellent condition Polish P64's to select customers for only $200. Anyone else get a call from them?

Two weeks ago. Already have 3 and I don't know what the import stamp looks like on these. _IF_ I get another, it had better be very close to un-issued with hidden/minimal import stamp.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD

Seriously? I just dropped $250 for one of these. :(

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    From where? If from SOG, you may have gotten the cream of the crop. I'm thinking of another if I get the $200 offer from them for one of their remaining excellents.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    don't forget the shipping + credit card fees SOG charges. the online price is often a cash price.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    From where? If from SOG, you may have gotten the cream of the crop. I'm thinking of another if I get the $200 offer from them for one of their remaining excellents.

don't forget the shipping + credit card fees SOG charges. the online price is often a cash price.

Yup, SOG, like new - excellent cond (SKU# SHG-P64EN)
    $249 + CC fee + S&H = $280

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    CC fee run around 3% shipping $15 on C & R you save the tranfer fee on $200 firearm with 2 Mags it a hard deal to beat unless you are get it as a gift. MSRP runs $369, normal web sale price $229-249.

Granted the listed web prices are cash and you have to pay a CC surcharge everywhere else.

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    SMLE No.4 MK1 Magazines $40, guaranteed functional

Allan's Armory...Not sure if the a good deal or not but if anyone is interested...

"SMLE No.4 MK1 Magazines $40/mag*
    Shipping for SMLE No.4 MK1 Magazines via 3 Day Priority USPS. 1 to 3 mags, $6. 4 to 6 mags, $12. 7 or more will be shipped UPS Ground for $15.
    If you want an invoice, order must be emailed"

http://www.allans-armory.com/aaresult.php?PageId=96

Attachments

• SMLE Mags.jpg
      SMLE Mags.jpg
      49.4 KB · Views: 289

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    SOG has free shipping (excludes ammo) until August 7. This can be a great deal if they'll honor it with the $200 P-64.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom