Am I the only one here with a Marlin 120 shotgun???

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    This has been a fantastic gun for over 30 years, but I seem to be the only one to know it..... Somebody else chime in if you've ever owned, shot or seen one....please....:D

Attachments

• phone3082011 253.jpg
      phone3082011 253.jpg
      108.3 KB · Views: 324

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Never shot or even seen one till now, but Marlin has been a good gun in my experience, so I got to give it a nod of confidence. You get to be special. :D

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    I remember those in old(70's,early 80's) Marlin brochures. I always lusted after the straight grip 30A/336....

I got mine for my 13th birthday in '78....:D Sold it to a neighbor who collected guns 4 years later so I could insure a car( thinking I'd get some booty in it-- I didn't:sad20:) , then 12 years after that I felt guilty for selling it-- called the neighbor to buy it back only to have him tell me he had just sold it the past week to a gun shop on Harford Rd... I was crushed, but after an hour went to the gun shop and promptly bought it back!!!!:D It will never be for sale again......

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I think I saw one of those at the Gun Bunker in Shrewsbury the last time I was there. Nice btw

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I got mine for my 13th birthday in '78....:D Sold it to a neighbor who collected guns 4 years later so I could insure a car( thinking I'd get some booty in it-- I didn't:sad20:) , then 12 years after that I felt guilty for selling it-- called the neighbor to buy it back only to have him tell me he had just sold it the past week to a gun shop on Harford Rd... I was crushed, but after an hour went to the gun shop and promptly bought it back!!!!:D It will never be for sale again......

See, that's why you NEVER sell a gun! It usually doesn't turn out this well!!
    :)

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    The neighbor has since died, as has his only son.... I'm tempted to call the widow and see if she is (if she hasn't yet) sell any of his collection...... I just need to win a lottery somewhere....

You should call her anyway. even if you don't buy anything you may be able to make sure she doesn't get taken advantage of when she does sell. Alot of people would try and take advantage of someone who may not know the value of what she has.:sad20:

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    You should call her anyway. even if you don't buy anything you may be able to make sure she doesn't get taken advantage of when she does sell. Alot of people would try and take advantage of someone who may not know the value of what she has.:sad20:

Maybe she'll just tell me to take them all and get them out of the house.....:D

I could always just take FivePointStar......:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom