• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • methlab

Mar 18, 2011
    Northern Harford County
    I think it should look more like the MDshooters flag with some little differance indicating Hazzad County.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Does the hand on the butt of the girl on the right belong to the girl on the left? That I can dig. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• bikini.jpg
      bikini.jpg
      8 KB · Views: 98

scrovak

Back in the "Free" State
    May 2, 2011
    Forgive the piss poor MSPaint skills... Here's my idea, with MDSHOOTERS.COM diagonally in one of the white bars...

Attachments

• F1092 Rebel flag.jpg
      F1092 Rebel flag.jpg
      45.6 KB · Views: 92

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Hey, it don't look bad.

I think we all should remember that most members on this forum aren't in high school, and don't drive 1993 Dodge 1 ton trucks, so I personally think any logos or recolored logos of a Confederate flag may not appeal for most people.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    Hey, it don't look bad.

I think we all should remember that most members on this forum aren't in high school, and don't drive 1993 Dodge 1 ton trucks, so I personally think any logos or recolored logos of a Confederate flag may not appeal for most people.
    :thumbsup:
    That's why I'm trying to give it a "Maryland" look, using elements form the MD flag... Not looking to start sporting the Confederate flag on my shirt, but maybe give just enough of a hinting reference to the "Dukes", for those smart enough to realize it.... I love our flag, and the things that can be done with it....

methlab

Mar 18, 2011
    Northern Harford County
    Hey, it don't look bad.

Particularly if you work in the City. Some folks see that flag as a symbol of hatred.

By the way, I have a one ton pick-up, although it's newer. It also isn't a Dodge and I am not in high school. Never mind!

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I have a few pickup trucks myself, just no Confederate flag stickers on the windows :lol2:

I have no issue with the Confederate flag besides people flying it in the Union? That's another matter. LOL :D

I get my laughs when I see tons of trucks parked in a field at a tractor pull in Pennsylvania with Confederate flags galore. I guess it's a cool looking flag.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    I have a few pickup trucks myself, just no Confederate flag stickers on the windows :lol2:

I have no issue with the Confederate flag besides people flying it in the Union? That's another matter. LOL :D

Did you see the story this week about the black kid at a SC college that was told by the staff to take the Confederate flag down from his dorm room?? He said he saw the flag as a sign of southern pride, not hatred.... Interesting story....

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...tBmqYw?docId=202d74df339c48ee883b5dbe47b452e2

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    How about the state of MD outline with the stars and bars inside it and a crosshair on the spot occupied by HarCo?

Vendicator

Nov 5, 2010
    Did you see the story this week about the black kid at a SC college that was told by the staff to take the Confederate flag down from his dorm room?? He said he saw the flag as a sign of southern pride, not hatred.... Interesting story....

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...tBmqYw?docId=202d74df339c48ee883b5dbe47b452e2

Penn and Teller did a part of their show about an older black gentleman who marches from his house to town square in a confederate uniform, while carrying a confederate flag, I think every weekend or something like that.

Much to many peoples shock, the confederate southern states were not all about slavery. The average white male did not own slaves. It was the wealthy plantation owners that did. Also, many slaves fought in the Civil War for the south, as a choice - many were even free slaves. Some were given their freedom for fighting.

The confederate flag is NOT a sign of hatred or support of slavery, it is a flag of southern pride.

Oh, and the Civil War was not fought over slavery alone, it did have some influence, but was not the whole reason for going to war. Also, as a side history lesson, Lincoln did NOT free the slaves. He only freed the slaves in the SOUTH. However, since the confederates seceded from the Union - this would ONLY take effect if the Union won - it had NO effect whatso ever on either territories until AFTER they were controlled by the Union.

KMK1862

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2010
    York County, PA
    FYI, there are 13 stars in a Confederate Battle Flag or Navy Jack. One of the proposed designed a lot more than 13!

I'm not from Harford/Hazzard, so I have no dog in this fight. I like the ideas though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom