• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    Sure...just take over my thread :rasp: No worries about that, my friend. ;)

However, I don't know if stripped lowers can be privately sold face to face anymore. I'm pretty sure MSP (of course, not the people who actually make the laws:rolleyes: ) decided that even AR-10 receivers had to go through 77r and 7 day wait starting this January. I don't have any documentation of that claim, other than what my LGS told me. Don't worry though...this is MDS. I'll be sassily corrected if I'm wrong about that ;)

Complete rifles should still be cash and carry...but it takes a lot more cash to carry one off that way.
    Anytime! :P Ah... That really sucks if they added ar-10s... I'll wait on the grand poobahs to give their verdict... Maybe that's why I can't find anyone selling them :sad53:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Thanks Art :) And another 80 percent sounds fun...
    If the MSP really think I'm going to *maliciously* build a *pistol* with an AR-10 lower they should get out of the business of restricting firearms :mad54:

If you are a Harford County boy like Art, I may know where there is an AR-10 jig near you. Let me know. ;)

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    If you are a Harford County boy like Art, I may know where there is an AR-10 jig near you. Let me know. ;)
    Carroll county

But I've pow wow'd with art in Annapolis, who knows, I'm willing to travel if it's gun/liberty related. Probably not a good idea to travel that far under lockdown right now though. Kindof hard to claim I was grocery shopping

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    This info will definitely be useful when I get to building my .308 AR

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I've got a reaction rod and upper block to lap the upper face. I also have a AR-10 lapping tool and so many other tools that I don't know what to do. If you want to put it together at Casa de DA - MD Branch, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom