• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I’m sure we all have one or two that, while perfectly functional and accurate, really don’t get the old juices flowing. We take them out now and again and put some rounds down range, but the guns just aren’t exciting.

Mine is my Ruger P95. It shoots great. Accurate as hell. 15+1 of 9mm goodness. However, it looks like it won honorable mention in the looks department.

I know, it’s all about function. At least it should be. The Colt Python is sexy. The Smith Model 10 is classic. But remember, there are many out there that can do the job but are the homely girl at the dance.

5d6c8769c60329d35e036ea1038b1319.jpg

6101503303fce21bc5424dd6f50af7fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I would say a custom Hi Point would be the lipstick on the pig. I have thought about cerakote a few times. Thought about just having the slide done in black.

I'll be doing my own cerakote. I can let you know. Ship it up and I'll do it for free....

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I got a free hi point 995 in digi camo. Had it for a year. It’s never left my safe and probably won’t

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    Anything that starts with Glock....

You have to put another $150 bucks for a decent trigger... and then sights.

I have only sold 2 guns. My Ruger P89 and my XDm Competition... The Ruger was awful, The XDm was just meh...

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Hey Joe,
    I thought you lost all your hand guns in a boating accident and all you have left is shotguns? Hence the nickname. :party29: Hope you two are well. :thumbsup:

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Hi Joe... hope this post finds you and yours well... I get the jist of the thread, but allow me to derail a moment... I actually have 3 P95s... lov'em... yeah it's clunky... but at any given time I'm in need of a crab mallet, I can clear it... sit and crack crabs with it amongst friends and family all day... finish up... wipe it off... reload it... holster it... and leave happy and contented... knowing full-well that if I need to put it into service, it will function with unquestionable reliability. Thank you for allowing me to derail... Now to find something that fits the thread... hmmm...

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    My submission for this thread is a Walther P 99 chambered in .40 cal.

Its an ok gun, but I really wish i bought it in 9mm. I also wish .40’s weren’t selling for next to nothing, I’d get rid of it in a heart beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom