Did Someone Say 3 Gun At the AGC on January 12th?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jollyllama

Ultimate Member
    Apr 9, 2012
    Carroll county
    Practice is the key to that.

45-60 people is pretty cool for a local run event of any kind. That's awesome that this is so well supported.

Skip

I also recently just got into this. I did my first (steel challenge) match in January. These are well run but laid back events.

I’d highly recommend you do a steel challenge match first as an intro. There is some gear you need.

Feel free to message me if you want any info. I’m certainly not old sage here, but I did have an experienced person take me under their wing a bit and help me get sorted before the match to make sure I had the proper gear and all that.

I’d be happy to pay that forward.

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    Double checking: the 3 gun event is in the action bay area, not the 200 yard range, correct? Gotta figure out where to zero a red dot on the rifle...

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Double checking: the 3 gun event is in the action bay area, not the 200 yard range, correct? Gotta figure out where to zero a red dot on the rifle...

It depends on the month. We have secured the 200 6 times this year for three gun events. At this point, there will not be a 200 yard stage for Februarys match. Zero it at 50 and you should be good at 200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom