• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Awesome show but nothing I can afford. It's like walking thru a museum though. Always amazed at the number of European sellers there.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    is there anything a normal Joe shmoe can afford? I like rifles that i can shoot and look decent for the 300-1000 range. I just cant see going to just drool

is there anything a normal Joe shmoe can afford? I like rifles that i can shoot and look decent for the 300-1000 range. I just cant see going to just drool
    Depending on your standard for "looking decent", that combination is not too common for firearms at this show. One or the other wouldn't be an issue.
    I will promise this will be the largest conglomerate of pre '64 Winchesters, Colt SAA, etc. in one place on the planet.

Dec 31, 2012

Depending on your standard for "looking decent", that combination is not too common for firearms at this show. One or the other wouldn't be an issue.
    I will promise this will be the largest conglomerate of pre '64 Winchesters, Colt SAA, etc. in one place on the planet.

Not much for the price conscious buyer except accessories which was all I left with last year. I still like going for the novelty. Might even talk the wife into going this year.

mdonzi

mdonzi
    Feb 26, 2010
    pasadena

im sure you might find something, and if you have never been to the show go its great show . my uncle ask me for years to go back when it was in balt and I never went, till 10years back or some and I regret it. old knifes guns displays even if you don't buy anything its great to see the stuff there.

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    Will be there late morning as I have to pick up my Wolverine from my dealer first (paper work finally cleared). Only looking for accessories like slings, holsters n stuff. Spent waaaay too much at the beginning of the year and need to throttle back. Esp for this show. Have only bought one long arm (K31 w. diopter sights) in over 15 years at this show but have found nice accessories like a genuine holster for my Webley 1910 semi auto. Stupid rare accessory that I've never seen offered for sale since. Just hope to make it though the day without getting run over in the aisles (go and you'll know what I'm talking about).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom