• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shogunade

Mar 21, 2020
    Do you guys have a go-to place to get mags ?

bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines
    I usually buy surplus mags at Nation's Gun Show and rebuild as needed. I did just order 10 gen2 Pmags from Proven Arms for $102 including shipping to a remote location. I'll take a road trip when they arrive.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Green top in va use to have sales on mags if purchased in boxes of ten but idk what they are doing right now since I have not been there since fall last year

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    If you are down that way, Big Dog Outfitters has an excellent selection of magazines. You can even get oddballs like Grendel or 5.45 AR mags.

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    I miss the Proven Arms retail store in Woodbridge, were the best prices around on most magazines IME.

Big Dogs has lots of magazines, but are retail or above on most of them nowadays. (and really high on ammo.) I think they realize how close they are to most of Southern MD and charge accordingly for whats in demand here but not available here.

DK Firearms 25 or so more minutes south of Big Dogs are cheaper, at least on some magazines. (last ones I got were CZ Scorpion 20 and 30 rounders and they were $10 and $13 less per magazine than Big Dogs)

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    PSA has them for $8 occasionally. I think you get free shipping if you order in quantity. For 100 or more it comes with a free bottle of liberal tears which is great lubricant for ARs.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I took a ride over to Leesburg,VA here from monkey county going across the point of rocks bridge and then south on va rt15 when i purchased about 15 30rd pmags. They were on sale at the time for $10 a pop so I made sure the trip was worthwhile..

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    If you are down that way, Big Dog Outfitters has an excellent selection of magazines. You can even get oddballs like Grendel or 5.45 AR mags.

True, I don’t get by there as much as I use to. Pretty decent used selection too, missed a couple deals from procrastinating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom