• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mammazoe

Jun 3, 2020
    Baltimore, MD
    I found this site looking for a timeframe on my 77R that has been on hold for 2 months. I had quite the gun collection in my 20s when I lived in GA which was much more hospitable to gunowners, my first husband had a preban AR15 & s&w .40 and I purchased a s&w .40, g23 & g27 the last 3 had titanium firing pins as I was learning competition shooting & had easy access to them but I lost all my babies in a nasty divorce with my first husband & never replaced them so I found myself at the beginning of the pandemic a single mother of 3 living in Baltimore City completely unable to defend us if things got real bad so I began the process to get my HQL & purchased an H&K VP9. Once I actually get my hands on it I’ll do pics as I have been held up in picking it up. Anyway, hope to be a gun toting citizen again very soon & look forward to speaking with others here! PS, I am working on no longer being technologically challenged I have worked away from anything computer besides basic phone use as a bodyworker for 11yrs so please don’t be offended if I don’t follow custom or something, it is done out of ignorance so just let me know & I’ll gladly comply.

Last edited:

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from PA![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Thank you for having the courtesy to introduce yourself.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I wish you all the best with navigating the insane legal system.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Take a look at these helpful links – LOTS of amazing info!

FORUM RULES
    [/FONT]Rules are written in the stone, Break the rules and you get no bones, all you get is ridicule, laughter, a shine box, and a trip to the house of pain.
    [FONT=&quot]
    Range Etiquette and Staying Safe

Admin News and Announcements

Gun Rights and Legislation

Industry Partners

MD Shooters Firearms Map

Acronym list[/FONT]

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Uh, welcome new gal...

From your other thread, the FFL could release your firearm after 7 days, but it's a business decision.

If he does, and the app comes back denied, then MSP comes to collect, so there's that.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Welcome to MDS. I have an H&K VP9 and it is a great firearm. You will like it a lot. I hope you are able to clear up the confusion about your 77R very soon.

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom