• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Not surprising.
    During the scare, I would stop by on my way to OC looking for 22LR and rarely found any.
    I found better prices and even service at Dicks on any long guns.
    Prices on everything else was in many cases very high competitively.
    I stop by Arthur's while in OC anyway.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Their price structure guaranteed that they were running a firearms museum rather than a firearms store.

I stopped by many times looking for them to get religion on prices, but nope...and gave up two years ago.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    I detoured there on Monday before heading to OC for a conference. Waste of time. Very pricey and the store was dirty as hell. The man behind the gun counter told me they were most likely on the chopping block.

Author's in Berlin was cool though. Glad I finally made time to drop by there.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Been dead and buried to me for years.

Prices are stupid, selection poor and the place looks like a ghetto Kmart.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Occasionally I bought some small ticket items there and before the last episode, three times I was overcharged at the counter. I was buying 30/40 krag there about one box every two weeks or so because it was decently priced I guess because of the dust on the boxes but after about the fourth or fifth box it skyrocketed to about 46 dollars a box. My son had issues there as well with an archery rest he bought and never took it out of the package but lost the receipt. At first they told him they didn't stock the item so it couldn't be returned and then when he pointed it out to them that it was still on the shelf they only wanted to pro rate what he paid for it before I had to get involved. ( he was still a minor at the time and i knew it was going to be some sort of hardship so I was interested to see what his reaction would be on his own) Once we had the money in hand I accidentally bumped into the computer monitor rig thingy at the customer service desk and unfortunately it became damaged I think. Just the wires connections at the back maybe when I got hung up on it leaving. That was the last time I was there a couple years ago.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Stopped there in December. Half the shelves were empty. Store was dirty, looked already closed.

The GM in York is much nicer but they never have pmags.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Just now via email

http://www.gandermountain.com/?cID=YM

ad-01.jpg

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    That's why they have Gander in their name. You go the to take a gander at crap and then move along

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    There were signs throughout the store saying firearms and ammo are not being discounted.
    Kinda ruined the trip for me. YMMV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom