• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    So this is how it is characterized now if there is disagreement? Good gracious, I read that email.. scathing? The way this guy lives rent free in many heads is really interesting.

It wasn't a disagreement. It was a false accusation leveled against those of us who attend HPRB meetings by a person who got the false information second hand but decided to level the accusation anyway, and as mentioned, has not been seen at HPRB meeting in a long time.

I'm too lazy to go find the thread I started that contained the aforementioned email from 2A MD with the patently false accusation.

If anyone is not playing nice it's JJ.

/thread

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    It wasn't a disagreement. It was a false accusation leveled against those of us who attend HPRB meetings by a person who got the false information second hand but decided to level the accusation anyway, and as mentioned, has not been seen at HPRB meeting in a long time.

I'm too lazy to go find the thread I started that contained the aforementioned email from 2A MD with the patently false accusation.

If anyone is not playing nice it's JJ.

/thread

Boom.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=215621&highlight=patriot+picket

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Indeed, thanks, for what I was referring to, not the mans life history.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=4956683&postcount=1

That email is scathing? More like a :shrug: in my view. I just never understood why so many give it such weight or angst when at the same time defaming the guy as a has been.

You are entitled to your opinion as are the rest of us.

I did not use the word scathing. Perhaps your inclination is to minimize personal attacks. I do not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    You are entitled to your opinion as are the rest of us.

I did not use the word scathing. Perhaps your inclination is to minimize personal attacks. I do not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Understood, the vernacular cited was another's description, verbatim.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Makes me wonder what the hell they're up to. :sad20::sad20:

Someone probably realised it was a stupid unenforceable nightmare of a bill, that they'd be made to look like fools over. Showboat bills that make the legislators look bad are not beloved by the powers that be.

We can probably attribute some of their reluctance to our annual testimony on Gun Bill Day. It's always fun to bring a ray of sunshine into the dark chambers of the General Assembly.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Someone probably realised it was a stupid unenforceable nightmare of a bill, that they'd be made to look like fools over. Showboat bills that make the legislators look bad are not beloved by the powers that be.

We can probably attribute some of their reluctance to our annual testimony on Gun Bill Day. It's always fun to bring a ray of sunshine into the dark chambers of the General Assembly.

Make no mistake: expect it to come back. If the bill were dead, it would have been labeled as "withdrawn". That hasn't happened.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Someone probably realised it was a stupid unenforceable nightmare of a bill, that they'd be made to look like fools over.[\B]Showboat bills that make the legislators look bad are not beloved by the powers that be.

Have you seen the dIsAsTeR of firearms laws in Maryland?!

These troglodytes make themselves look foolish ALL THE TIME!

*must calm down...BobA is not the enemy*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom