• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poopDOLLA

Jun 16, 2017
    I got my g17 all together and fitted. I will say for a budget (if you can call it that) it is smooth as if not smoother then the factory flocks I have.

I love my p80 :)

I did a g19 first. Completed it a few weeks ago. Works beautifully. Arguably maybe even better then a factory frame.

Be forewarned it may become an addiction. All of my parts to do my second build will be here thursday. This time i went with a full size frame and am doing a g22. I was going to do a 17 but i already did a 9mm so i figured if I was going to spend the money on a second one I should at least do a different caliber.

You'll be online browsing for parts for project 2 in a few weeks once the excitement of the first one starts to wear off haha. The invention of p80s is going to send me to the poorhouse

Enjoy your new toy!

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I am not looking for magazine for the 17. I want at least 3 if not more Glock 17 round magazines I picked up two mag 17 round magazines but I kind of like the window on the back of the mag for round count.

Once I get a supply of magazine then I will consider it done.

I used stock parts and swinson slide and barrel from Midway use.so now that I know my frame is good to go. if I decide to build more I may start buying high quality parts

Is anyone else having issue finding slide lower parts kits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom