• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mdonzi

mdonzi
    Feb 26, 2010
    pasadena
    what are the price did not see them on there web sight might have get the wife one for xmas

Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    Any idea about Ammo? .223/5.56 or .22lr? Past few time's I've been there shelves have been empty of these.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    Any idea about Ammo? .223/5.56 or .22lr? Past few time's I've been there shelves have been empty of these.
    .22lr should be in stock but I know we're out of .223/5.56, 9mm, and a couple others. Not sure when we'll be replenished.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    Anyone looking for a gun (or anything else) should remember they can save 10% of their entire purchase up to $1500 by getting a Bass Pro credit card. This is generally the only way to get a discount on guns, and ammo and can save you up to $150.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    what are the price did not see them on there web sight might have get the wife one for xmas

about $1250 for 6920, $1300 for magpul 6920, $1000 for the ORC and $1150 for the patrolman if I recall correctly.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    Don't know for sure...
    Looks like a few of them hit the door this morning and were sold at once...
    Much larger shipment not there yet. Trucks arrive and are unloaded before the store is opened and we receive all firearms as soon as possible to make them available.
    I'm in at 6am tomorrow and we open at 8am tomorrow. I will try to update this thread before we open but can't guarantee that.
    If one person can get through to the hunting dept. when we open and update this it would help everyone.
    We are opening 1hr early tomorrow but close at 6pm so getting there early is a good idea.
    Still no guarantee these guns will be there in the morning but as stated I will try to update this when I get in.
    We are closed Christmas but will be open 9am to 10pm the 26th.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    Looking for a brick or two .22lr, case 12ga skeet loads and one or two cases (1000 primers/case) Rem 7-1/2 primers........worth bothering with tomorrow?

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Looking for a brick or two .22lr, case 12ga skeet loads and one or two cases (1000 primers/case) Rem 7-1/2 primers........worth bothering with tomorrow?

12ga skeet loads are on the shelf everywhere, Walmart really has the best pricing there, and they're not locked up.

Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    I'll be there early, hoping for some damn ammo. Is it against store policy to grab a bunch of number tickets and sell them to the other customers?

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    I'll be there early, hoping for some damn ammo. Is it against store policy to grab a bunch of number tickets and sell them to the other customers?
    I'm not sure if it's against store policy or not but don't.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan

1,000,000 internets for creativity!

Many years ago when I was younger and goofier I got a slap on the wrist from eBay for selling positive feedback for $1 apiece.

Omega21

Nov 27, 2010
    Traveling MD
    Pop Gunner, I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to do this for all of us. I wish I could afford to buy one, but my cc is maxed and I have no disposable income. If I was going to Bass Pro tomorrow, I would show up at 4am and camp out in my car. Anyway, appreciate how you take care of us forum members. Sincere thanks to you!

sheat36

May 24, 2012
    Westminster, MD
    Pop Gunner, I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to do this for all of us. I wish I could afford to buy one, but my cc is maxed and I have no disposable income. If I was going to Bass Pro tomorrow, I would show up at 4am and camp out in my car. Anyway, appreciate how you take care of us forum members. Sincere thanks to you!

Right ON! Great job
    Steve

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads