• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SalemCat

Jan 10, 2013
    Thanks. I've been driving around and could not find the exit for the factory. :)

Wise guy :rolleyes:

I've actually been looking for some Factory Pics, w/o success.

Hope it's not a hellhole.

As for the 7+1 capability extension tube, as I live in Massachusetts, I can't get one. It would turn my nice, well-behaved shotty into a (shudder) Assault Weapon. Oh well.

But maybe it would be good for some members down your way.

GapBasher

Gunnery Sargent
    Feb 22, 2013
    Spring Lake, MI
    ammo costs

What's the etiquette if someone asks to fire it ? At 50 cents to $1 a shell, I'm not all that keen at letting strangers fire away endlessly. On the other hand I don't want to be known as a jerk.

Advice ?

Sporting clays are cheap and Walmart always has the 100 round value cases they are about $25. Get high velocity 3" shells to make sure they cycle. Not saying it wouldnt chew through anything you give it, Just got mine and fired high velocity clays through it no probs.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    3" Clay target ammo? Are you sure about that?

What's the shot size? If it's bigger than 7 1/2 you certainly don't have clay target ammo.

SalemCat

Jan 10, 2013
    NEW INFO !

The SECOND GENERATION 01LSTAC is now shipping.

Improved Recoil Pad, Improved Pistol Grip, Improved and easier Loading.

Tony explains it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UUcbpDYcy9bypz85TfJx9Fyw&v=IythvYBkkm8

As a comparison, this pic is of a Generation One:

01lstac%20semiautoshotguntactical1.jpg

And this is Generation Two:

SHOTGUN%20Liberta%202nd%20Generation%20A01.jpg

Last edited:

SalemCat

Jan 10, 2013
    At one time Linberta shipped a Spare Firing Pin and Spring, for free, with the weapon.

Unfortunately, some people posted on online forums that this was done because the Firing Pin was second rate, and likely to fail. Even though there was no actual evidence of this.

As a result, Linberta decided to withdraw that offer.

However, as several Linberta owners have discovered, if you navigate to Linberta.com, and politely email them, explaining that you expected your new Shotgun to arrive with a Spare Firing Pin and Spring, and it did not, they will ship you one.

After I emailed them to that effect, there was no response. But about three weeks later, my Spares did arrive, as promised.

SalemCat

Jan 10, 2013
    you can tell they have no regard for safety or procedures in the mid east/africa LOL

Are these the same people who CELEBRATE by shooting live ammo up into the air ? And then marvel when people are injured by the falling rounds ?

kcd

quickdraw
    Jul 21, 2007
    Fort Washington
    NEW INFO !

The SECOND GENERATION 01LSTAC is now shipping.

Improved Recoil Pad, Improved Pistol Grip, Improved and easier Loading.

Tony explains it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UUcbpDYcy9bypz85TfJx9Fyw&v=IythvYBkkm8

As a comparison, this pic is of a Generation One:

01lstac%20semiautoshotguntactical1.jpg

And this is Generation Two:

SHOTGUN%20Liberta%202nd%20Generation%20A01.jpg

I was out at the range today with my new SECOND GENERATION 01LSTAC. It was pretty impressive. It took slugs, 00 buck shots, and #8 bird shots without any problem. This model is already out of stock now at Buds Gun.

SalemCat

Jan 10, 2013
    I was out at the range today with my new SECOND GENERATION 01LSTAC. It was pretty impressive. It took slugs, 00 buck shots, and #8 bird shots without any problem. This model is already out of stock now at Buds Gun.

It would be fantastic if they made an 18-1/2" version of this for Home Defense.

As a Semi-Auto, I'm not sure if the ATF would let it be imported, though.

BMassBMore

Apr 22, 2013
    Baltimore
    Does the extra 1.5" make much difference? I have just purchased an 01LSTAC for home defense / SHTF, but haven't had a chance to take it to the range yet. It seems to maneuver through the house just fine, and I can't imagine an 18.5" barrel would be noticeable.

SalemCat

Jan 10, 2013
    I forgot to mention my 18.5 inch barrel "Dream" HD Linberta would also have a Pistol Grip, so as to cut the overall length over a foot.

ktigerJ

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2013
    I shot my Linberta Gen 2 yesterday. It seems to kick a lot more than the 12G's from "my youth." I did have a question on the choke that came with it. Is that just for trap shooting or is it just "cool?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom