• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bazzhed

Apr 2, 2013
    ok everyone. maybe this has already been addressed but I need to ask the community a question or two.

I applied for and received my md ccw with restrictions on sept 1st. I filled out the paper that was sent with my permit requesting a hprb hearing to remove restrictions, and returned it to the hprb on sept 6th. I have called the hprb on no less than 5 occasions to inquire about the status of my appeal/request for hearing. I have been told on two occasions that they cant provide me with any info, that I just have to wait to hear back from them. I was told on one occasion back in November that the gentleman was going through the backlog and I should hear something back within a week. and the last three times I tried to call, including this morning, I got a message stating that the person whos phone I just called, has a voice mailbox that is not set up.....goodbye.

does anyone know of another agency or department I can call to find out the status of my appeal/request for hearing, or am I at the mercy of Maryland ******** bureaucracy.

any help?

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Russell Neverdon, although he might be the person causing the delays.

Attachments

• hprb.JPG
      hprb.JPG
      15.3 KB · Views: 182

bazzhed

Apr 2, 2013
    Thats the same number that ive called on numerous occasions. Is there another office, or department in charge of hprb?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom