• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The linked news story mentioned his face was obscured during the actual robbery . Perhaps that is clear picture of a stocking mask or similar.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Banks only put up cameras because someone told them to. There doesn't seem to be any interest in setting them up in a way that they are useful for the prosecution of robberies. Some of their equipment is truly ancient.

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    It's been a few years since the last time the BB&T at the corner of 91 and 140 has been robbed but it seemed like every other month it was getting robbed back in the early to mid 2000's. They installed 1" lexan over the counter in 2010? and I dont think its been robbed since. The Scenic View motel was/is notorious for dirt bags which is where most were caught.

Sirex