• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ClutchyMcClutcherson

Aug 29, 2016
    Odenton, MD
    Thanks for the advice everyone. I'll be picking up my new savage 10 fcp-sr from HOG SNIPER sometime next week. It's nice to know there's business owners who "do business on a hand shake" as he said when I spoke to him on the phone. Really glad I found this forum full of good people. Thanks Hog Sniper and I look forward to doing the business with you!

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Thanks for the advice everyone. I'll be picking up my new savage 10 fcp-sr from HOG SNIPER sometime next week. It's nice to know there's business owners who "do business on a hand shake" as he said when I spoke to him on the phone. Really glad I found this forum full of good people. Thanks Hog Sniper and I look forward to doing the business with you!

Glad it worked out for you both! Gonna be a long weeks worth of wait.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life

Well done!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ClutchyMcClutcherson

Aug 29, 2016
    Odenton, MD
    Just picked up my Savage FCP-SR from Gary at High Rock Outfitters, aka "Hog Sniper". Pleasure doing business with you sir. For anyone else out there interested, I'd highly recommend Gary for any gun purchases. Smooth and easy transaction and a nice guy to boot. Good luck with your business!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom