• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Or he just uses one of the Engage Tactical Gerbils.

Supposedly the gerbils have been genetically modify so human feces doesn't stick to their fur and specially trained in turd retrieval. Plus they've been trained to use rebreathers and NVGs for covert operations.

The Engage Tactical Gerbils aren't your typical Richard Gere Gerbils.

They're going to standard issue for MPD stakeout teams.

hahahahahaha

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN

Supposedly the gerbils have been genetically modify so human feces doesn't stick to their fur and specially trained in turd retrieval. Plus they've been trained to use rebreathers and NVGs for covert operations.

I do gay charity work. I go to the gay parade with my 203 an launch 40mm HE Gerbils into people's assholes. But not High Explosive, High Expading.

EngageSmith

Industry Partner
    May 31, 2011
    Kensington, MD
    So I guess all Gunsmiths in maryland are gay. 2 .40s are double gay. Penguins hat is thrice gay.

It's the CURSE of .40 Hands... O, the horror of only one [poor] caliber choice for the rest of your life. :sad20:

I think the Penguins hat is great!

Thanks bro, gotta keep the faith. :D I actually do get some recognition on the mean streets of MoCo, Pittsburghers are everywhere.

To clarify, I started watching hockey while I was up in gunsmith school in Pittsburgh, during the 09 Stanley Cup playoffs in the series where the Pens and Caps were duking it out. I decided to be a Pens fan, just liked the team, love the fans. I can't condone "rocking the red", there's something.... COMMUNIST about it. Besides, my favorite color is black so there we go!

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    To clarify, I started watching hockey while I was up in gunsmith school in Pittsburgh, during the 09 Stanley Cup playoffs in the series where the Pens and Caps were duking it out. I decided to be a Pens fan, just liked the team, love the fans. I can't condone "rocking the red", there's something.... COMMUNIST about it. Besides, my favorite color is black so there we go!

Dawg, you have to understand that this story does not bring about any sympathy at all. None.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Dawg, you have to understand that this story does not bring about any sympathy at all. None.

Yeah I know. Its like saying I stumbled into a popular gay bar and said 'Hey, how did I get here? Nevermind if you cant beat em join em". And he hose the uber flamboyant side. :lol2:

;)

goneshootin88

Sep 22, 2009
    MOCO

So what you're saying is that you're a bandwagon fan. :sad20: O btw, black isn't a color.

EngageSmith

Industry Partner
    May 31, 2011
    Kensington, MD
    So what you're saying is that you're a bandwagon fan. :sad20: O btw, black isn't a color.

Ain't no bandwagon son. I guess you can call me a bandwagon Redskins fan because I grew up when they were in 3 super bowls since I was born? I don't understand the hate...

I just never gave a crap about hockey until then, and they have a great team, a great coach, and do well with or without Crosby. I grew up in MoCo and don't remember anyone in my freaking LIFE ever caring about the Caps until I moved back, and catch all sorts of crap when I rock Pens gear now. If I'm that unwelcome maybe I'll just go back to good ole Pittsburgh. :D

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011

:lol: :rofl:

Huckleberry - yet again, I must tip my hat to you. That sir was something else. :thumbsup:

I won't give Garrett any crap about the Penguin's hat, hockey's lost the appeal since fighting on the ice was discouraged. I practically grew up in the Cap Center in the late '80's - early '90's, EVERY game there was a fight, and a decent one at that. Last few games I've been to, there wasn't even a fight in the building... :sad20:

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    Pens SC wins - 3
    Crapital SC wins - ZERO

No one cared about the Crapitals til Ovi showed. And the only thing he's good for are increased ticket prices and getting coaches fired. I 'member when I could sit in Section 104 for $50. Now you're lucky if you can get 2 seats in that section for under $200.

Not a Craps or Pens fan. Red Wings. With Philly as my underdog team.

FlatTopFoley

Bears
    Sep 6, 2010
    Silver Spring
    Pens SC wins - 3
    Crapital SC wins - ZERO

No one cared about the Crapitals til Ovi showed. And the only thing he's good for are increased ticket prices and getting coaches fired. I 'member when I could sit in Section 104 for $50. Now you're lucky if you can get 2 seats in that section for under $200.

Not a Craps or Pens fan. Red Wings. With Philly as my underdog team.

A wings fan who supports philly as a "underdog" team? Do you go around town kicking puppies and small children as well?

Gundahar

Sep 4, 2011
    If I'm that unwelcome maybe I'll just go back to good ole Pittsburgh.

Pittsburgh ROCKS as a sports town. I went to college there and I can honestly say I've never seen a place like that. The 70 year old grandmothers will discuss defensive schemes with you. Lawyers on the street corner will gripe about last nights game. The town will get UP, even with a 6-10 record.

I've also lived in Philly and its the polar opposite. Everyone is hostile and dissatisfied even when they are winning. It sucks hard. Worst fans of all time.

When I came to Maryland, I didn't realize how hard the Pittsburgh teams have suppressed hopes of the MD teams. Hockey in particular, the Pens have just owned the Caps in the playoffs.

But hey, I figure when you've got all the hardware, like the Pens or the Steelers, there's no reason to talk crap to the young teams trying hard to make a name for themselves. I'm glad that some local teams are finally doing well. Not like the 'skins are going anywhere anytime soon.

Gundahar

EngageSmith

Industry Partner
    May 31, 2011
    Kensington, MD
    Pittsburgh ROCKS as a sports town. I went to college there and I can honestly say I've never seen a place like that. The 70 year old grandmothers will discuss defensive schemes with you. Lawyers on the street corner will gripe about last nights game. The town will get UP, even with a 6-10 record.

THANK YOU! I didn't live in Pittsburgh long, but I did a LOT of exploring and walking around on foot, talking to and interacting with people. EVERYONE rocks the black & gold, on any day of the week... and you're right, I've had discussions about awesome plays or bullsh*t penalty calls in checkout lines at grocery stores and while filling up at the gas station with total strangers.

Most people that call it "Sh*ttsburgh" or "Pisspuke" never lived there. It was a great town and I miss it. I have found DOZENS of bars/restaurants (complete Steelers flags flying outside, black and gold decor, etc.) that Pittsburgh fans frequent in this area... I've never once seen a Washington fan bar anywhere but here... That should tell you something... lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom