Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    Thats why it says available soon?

april-ludgate-burn.gif

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    I know Palmetto State has a rifle with that trigger group that they just started selling.

I figure it'll be available soon enough.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Jawn - Spend the extra 75 and get the SSA-E, I did, and by comparison, my RRA NM2 pack, isn't even a fair comparison. It's a sweet ass piece.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    2 Stage Triggers suck. They are for people that wont pay a gunsmith to setup a reliable clean single stage fcg. If your set on 2 stage then Geissele is the way to go but still overpriced. The s2s appears to be a line competing with the craptastic RRA 2 stage.

Factory milspec fcg, jp springs, and a j&l trigger adjuster will give you a great single stage for under $60.00 if you have a good fcg installed.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    Fair enough, Chad. I'm currently using the standard Spikes trigger, and I haven't used it enough to really say I need to make a change.

Just exploring options. You could say I'm buy-curious. ;)

Tower43

USMC - 0311
    Jul 6, 2010
    Lusby, MD
    I don't seem to have any issues what so ever with the Colt Factory FCG or the S&W M&P 15 factory FCG. I can still hit what I aim at with consistancy......Hell even my old M14 DMR was only a single stage.

Whats really the point of the 2stage? Just learn proper trigger control with your finger.... just saying...

Slow steady squeeze, squeeze, squeeze, BAM, follow-through... Thats what I was taught.....

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    all i know is i had an upgraded jp single stage in my dpms lr-308 and i was sub-moa out to 600 ONLY AFTER i swapped it out for a geisselle two stage. maybe it's a crutch for those of us who aren't great shooters, but whatever it is, definitely works for me.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    I've got a factory RRA FCG that's really crisp for a factory FCG. If anyone is looking for a good one to have tuned, I'll let it go cheap. I don't have any current use for it and it would be a waste to have it just sit on my bench.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I shot fine with the factory FCG to be honest, I just wanted a lighter pull, and didn't have any 'smiths around to tune the stock FCG, enter the SSA-E. Did it improve my accuracy?, possibly to some extent but not noticeably if I'm honest. Did it make the rifle a bit more enjoyable, yes it did. Although I didn't really care for the first stage length.

That being said though, I just recently played with the factory FCG and actually managed to improve it, so that's now back in my lower and the SSA-E is back in a bag in bin o' parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom