• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reynolds25

Jan 18, 2012
    Rockville
    I third that. I just got a call last week and they recalled my upper. I sent it to them and already have it back. Great quick service, not too happy it was recalled though.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    I third that. I just got a call last week and they recalled my upper. I sent it to them and already have it back. Great quick service, not too happy it was recalled though.

Well it also means that they are serious about quality. They found a flaw and fixed, right? They could have ignored the issue and you may have had a rifle that didn't function 100%.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I think then calling you and giving you a heads up there may been a prob was great customer service on their part. As stated above they could not have and you may have been stuck with a dud. Now you get pretty much a new upper.

rscia50

Jan 31, 2010
    North Myrtle South Carolina
    I'm moving there thks summer and I expect to do a lot of buisness with them. I joined their email list and have seen some pretty good deals. I order a bunch of t shirts and misc. stuff from then last week and the other day they had a sale on xm855 federal ammo. I ordered a bunch and it was only $9 to ship to me. I can't wait to go to their store, buy one of there lowers and take it home with me the same day! Lol

Dfence52

Apr 2, 2012
    Have a psa 16" m4 hammer forged upper and it is great. Best deal available right now imo. The label on the box is small but the UPS driver knew what it was when he delivered it to my house so be careful. As long as the person looking at the package doesnt know what palmetto state armory is then your good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom