• Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 9.35.59 AM.jpg
      Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 9.35.59 AM.jpg
      35.4 KB · Views: 472

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I demand a refund! Product not delivered as advertised.

I am going to pay my local post office a visit in a few minutes to inquire. But lately it seems like darn near everything I touch turns to shit, so why would this be any different? :lol2:

At least I got a reply to my email, so there's that. :thumbsup:

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I am going to pay my local post office a visit in a few minutes to inquire. But lately it seems like darn near everything I touch turns to shit, so why would this be any different? :lol2:

In the past I have called the usps and they had much more tracking info than what is posted in an online query

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Sent Saturday afternoon. Delivered 0542 this morning.

Took 3 days to find a post office with "Certified Mail" forms.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Sent Saturday afternoon. Delivered 0542 this morning.

Took 3 days to find a post office with "Certified Mail" forms.
    Your dedication against a wave of inefficient government bureaucracy is not unnoticed. Thank you.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Maybe this belongs in my morons thread, but as I was heading over the the USPS office, I checked my mailbox and found the return receipt for the letter to BATFE. It proves my letter was delivered and signed for yesterday. Fine. But the online site shows the image below. So it looks like the old school snail mail method works, and the new, improved electronic one sucks government ass.

Wonderful model of accuracy and efficiency, right? Nope. Morons.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 1.45.59 PM.jpg
      Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 1.45.59 PM.jpg
      35.3 KB · Views: 403

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD

Just left post office where letter was mailed. Clerk resent it priory mail at no charge. It “should” arrive by tomorrow afternoon via a new tracking number. Standing by.

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    I posted nearly 4 years ago that Hogan was anti 2A and got the same treatment....lots of crow eaten here...now the same people are still arguing for voting for him...Ted Nugent said it best... "A whole lot of gun owners are their own worst enemies"
    I remember you posting something of that nature back then. I voted for him once and I'm 99% sure I WON'T vote for him again. Why? Because he hasn't given the 2A crowd ANYTHING tangible. His signing of the "Red Flag" bill and not doing anything to help law abiding citizens obtain a wear and carry permit for the "good and substantial" reason were the straws that broke this voter's back. This crap of voting for the "lesser of two evils" is just that...CRAP...on US.

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    Your rant is not falling on deaf ears in my case. Many of us old timers have seen this coming simply because the majority of gun owners just don't give a F. As with so many groups, the minority pull the wagon while the majority take the free ride. We are up against a persistent enemy to our freedoms. A young man or woman today can't comprehend what has already been lost. They only understand it from their time perspective. I'm done talking and I'm done preaching. They are not going to stop until they have their way. The reality is that you are not going to stop them in this state unless people start getting off their a**es and start supporting the hard work that is being done by the few and I just don't see that happening.

I totally agree. But then there are those of us who knows that no matter what hand of cards we have, we're not going to beat jokers, so ya have to know when its time to stop losing and get out of the game(state).

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Viola!

Your item was delivered at 5:42 am on September 28, 2018 in WASHINGTON, DC 20226 to ATF 20226 PU. The item was signed for by E ANDERSON.

Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    I sent them an email the other day but have not received a respond back except this:

Thank you for your recent inquiry to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Firearms Industry Programs Branch (FIPB). It is the goal of FIPB to respond to requests from firearms industry members and the general public within 120 days of receipt. Although FIPB generally exceeds this goal, its ability to respond to such inquiries is impacted by a number of factors, such as available staffing resources, the sufficiency of information received from the requestor, existing precedence, necessary technical research, and any applicable legal review process.

Thank you for your inquiry and your cooperation.

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    OP

Why are you now saying don’t send an email, when you originally stated email is ok.

I emailed mine. Got the response everyone else did. I see it as they responded to my email as eveidence they received my application.

Saved it several places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom