• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    While said to be in pursuit of ( inexpensive , but desired ) unique items ( of which she has pictures sent to her phone ) from Christmas list at local IP , the report is " all the (items in question) are at the gun show today " .

Is there actually a gun show in SoMd today ? I'm pretty sure I'd have known about it.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    While said to be in pursuit of ( inexpensive , but desired ) unique items ( of which she has pictures sent to her phone ) from Christmas list at local IP , the report is " all the (items in question) are at the gun show today " .

Is there actually a gun show in SoMd today ? I'm pretty sure I'd have known about it.

hook line and sinker on this end. First i thought what the LaPlata gun show has come back and I didnt hear about it

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    You're saying there actually was a Show today Iron Pony, or just riffing on the NY decision and Md politics ?

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Not likely, from St Mary's Co .

I spoke too soon, the page had not finished loading... there's much more than what I stated earlier.

How about this one?

Dec 15-16 VA, Doswell
    Farm Bureau Center at Meadow Event Park, 13111 Dawn Blvd. 300 8′ tables: $70 each. Set Up: Fri 1 pm – 7 pm, Sat 7 am – 8:30 am. Show Hours: Sat 9-5, Sun 10-4

If the IP is Gym Ratz, that's only 66 miles across the bridge.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    No , GLR Enterprises .

Doswell would be more conceivable , but I would have expected to have heard about such an undertaking from either Gary, or the circle of Regulars .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom