• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maryland_DKB

Nov 9, 2011
    MoCo
    So I bought a few 33 round Glock mags and have been having a great time with them so now I want a Kel Tec Sub 2000 to go with them.

Has any one seen one? Can't find them online or anywhere!

Thanks for the help :party29:

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    So I bought a few 33 round Glock mags and have been having a great time with them so now I want a Kel Tec Sub 2000 to go with them.

Good luck. If you find one or two, please let us know.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008

Scarce, typical Keltec vaporware. They come out in very small shipments as they seem to be focusing on the KSG. Shame because I would like to have a 2nd one in .40 S&W and perhaps one to archive for future use.

Great little guns, they are accurate, handy and capable. Wish I had bought more about a year ago when they were pretty widely available in the $320s. Going right now is $450 to $500 to much for what they are.

Watch the IP's, Engage got some and as quick as they sold I am sure they will get every additional one they can.

TRaven

Nov 1, 2012
    I feel your pain, dude. I've wanted one of these in .40s&w Glock config for a few years . . . Damn you, Kel-tec!!! :mad54:

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I was at Atlantic Guns in Rockville last week picking up some bore brushes and they had one in .40 S&W. Not sure what mags it takes as I didn't handle it. But, they had one.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    As of about 2h ago, I'm no longer looking for one!

:D

Picked up a Rossi lever-action in .357/.38 to fill that niche.

Youll like that, loved my Rossi until I got a chance at a Winchester 94 trapper. Sold the Rossi to the old man, and ended up buying another Rossi for a camp beater a year later (though this one is stainless and 16")

Mr H

Banana'd
    Youll like that, loved my Rossi until I got a chance at a Winchester 94 trapper. Sold the Rossi to the old man, and ended up buying another Rossi for a camp beater a year later (though this one is stainless and 16")

I'm looking forward to it!

Mine is blued, 16" with the adj. ramp sights. I wanted the stainless, but couldn't get a price I was happy with.

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    Am I correct that I may buy a Kel-Tec Sub 2000 Glock from gunbroker and have it shipped to an FFL in MD so long as the included magazine is 20 rounds or fewer in size?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom