• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    My last post was supposed to express my anger towards those (MEDIA) who use Racial issues in 2nd Amendment issues. Yes it was stated on a website that posts what they Consider "entertainment" at the least about issues that right threaten freedom of us Pro 2A and "People of Color" with NRA memberships. Why bother in those areas? To turn us against each other or f*ck with our heads. I will admit it did with me for a second. But seeing as though they recently have had Mr. Colion Noir as a speaker and Rep along with Karl Molone, and Whoopi Goldberg?

I just think we Supporters need to show face a bit more.....this shit is really starting to urk my nerves. We just dealt with a bomber and other radical bullsh*t coming from Korea in such.

Maestro Pistolero

Mar 20, 2012
    My last post was supposed to express my anger towards those (MEDIA) who use Racial issues in 2nd Amendment issues. Yes it was stated on a website that posts what they Consider "entertainment" at the least about issues that right threaten freedom of us Pro 2A and "People of Color" with NRA memberships. Why bother in those areas? To turn us against each other or f*ck with our heads. I will admit it did with me for a second. But seeing as though they recently have had Mr. Colion Noir as a speaker and Rep along with Karl Molone, and Whoopi Goldberg?

I just think we Supporters need to show face a bit more.....this shit is really starting to urk my nerves. We just dealt with a bomber and other radical bullsh*t coming from Korea in such.

More background, please. I have no idea what stories or sites, or your last post you are referring to.

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    If that's true, just what we need to turn the moderates against us...a racist bigot as head of the NRA. Unbef.......lievable. You would think that people would have better things to do than wasting time on bigotry. We get influential, talented spokespeople like West and Carson, and this idiot has to shoot off his mouth. Wouldn't surprise me to see Noir leave......I would

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    If that's true, just what we need to turn the moderates against us...a racist bigot as head of the NRA. Unbef.......lievable. You would think that people would have better things to do than wasting time on bigotry. We get influential, talented spokespeople like West and Carson, and this idiot has to shoot off his mouth. Wouldn't surprise me to see Noir leave......I would

It's not...

http://www.freewoodpost.com/disclaimer/

Use your brain, folks.

It does piss me off that they get away with this stuff. People are eating it up :sad20:

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It was amusing to find The Onion's report of North Korea's Kim Jung Eun being voted the World's Sexiest Man was believed by China's news media.

So it's not surprising to see the US media swallowing this story slamming the president of the hated NRA. People believe what they want to believe.

The trick is to get them to seek the truth, if it goes against their beliefs.

Far as I can tell, this has been a problem for mankind ever since we learned to talk. Bearing false witness, in all its shapes, has been a talking point for major religions as well as political systems, from the time of Hammurabi onward.

With the internet creating instantaneous communication worldwide, the possibility of rapid negative feedback loops has already become problematic, in places where the so-called Arab Spring has toppled governments. Admittedly, the Arab world is more volatile than most of the West, but we are not immune from this sort of thing.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    It's not...

http://www.freewoodpost.com/disclaimer/

Use your brain, folks.

It does piss me off that they get away with this stuff. People are eating it up :sad20:

It's because people want to believe it. They've created straw men in their own minds. They believe this is how we really think. That's why they're so gullible, snap this up, and share it with so many other friends who in turn do the same.

The sad irony is that many of those on the other side were the same people (of the same political philosophy/party) that held people in involuntary servitude prior to and during the Civil War, and then denied freed slaves and their descendents their full civil rights (to include carry rights for self defense) past that point up through the Jim Crow era.

Bagpiperer

Mar 23, 2013
    Blergh. It's enough to drive you to drink.

The people most vulnerable to being disarmed by the CSGV and MAIG's clever incrementalism are citizens who lack the wealth to hurdle an ever-lengthening series of legal obstacles to firearms ownership. Not to mention that the people who are most likely to have to use firearms to defend their homes and families, because they don't have the money to simply move into a gated community in some sheltered exurb, also are more likely to be financially devastated by having to defend themselves from a murder or manslaughter charge.

This is not about a bunch of old, doughy white guys clinging to muskets and lever-action rifles. This is about ensuring that future Americans are not born into a bifurcated society, where the wealthy enjoy life, liberty, and prosperity, and the poor are crushed under an ever-expanding debt burden as their wages are inflated away in the name of economic stimulus.

People who fear and loathe the very idea of armed citizens would like for nothing more than hunters to condemn the black rifle crowd, and for gun owners to worry about being seen as racist for defending the 2nd amendment. Their motivations, however, will quickly become apparent if their tactics do not produce the desired result. No matter what outrageous insults they hurl at gun owners, we must stand in solidarity with our fellow citizens.

We should be done with compromise, finished watching the exsanguination of our liberties by a thousand tiny cuts, and past caring about the opinions of people who hate us because we are not like they are. They do not have the stomach to fight for every inch of legislative ground, and they know it.

Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    OK, AS STATED , IT ISNT TRUE. Which is why is pisses me off that they are resulting to racism to get Gun Owners of Color to turn on the counterparts. RACE, AND COLOR NO LONGER MATTERS. Libs are getting out of control. Seeing us UNITE KILLS THEM

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    It's because people want to believe it. They've created straw men in their own minds. They believe this is how we really think. That's why they're so gullible, snap this up, and share it with so many other friends who in turn do the same.

This is kind of like that thing someone did "from the Brady Campaign" about rape only lasting a few minutes.

Sadly people on our side got caught out on that one as well.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    OK, AS STATED , IT ISNT TRUE. Which is why is pisses me off that they are resulting to racism to get Gun Owners of Color to turn on the counterparts. RACE, AND COLOR NO LONGER MATTERS. Libs are getting out of control. Seeing us UNITE KILLS THEM

Watkin87,

I owe you an apology from the other thread. I jumped on you pretty hard for believing and spreading this BS. I am sorry.

I am glad to see you are now trying to make sure others are not duped the same way. Let’s all move forward.

-Boxcab

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

Not true. But that's why we need to NOT TALK TO THE PRESS/

But this was a hoax designed to do exactly what you suggest.

Perhaps a small defamation suit seeking lost contributions -- say 2 days worth at current rates. I may cost more to defend than they have.. :)

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

The sad irony is that many of those on the other side were the same people (of the same political philosophy/party) that held people in involuntary servitude prior to and during the Civil War, and then denied freed slaves and their descendents their full civil rights (to include carry rights for self defense) past that point up through the Jim Crow era.

You are way too kind.

This is standard Alinisky and while some were caught up no doubt, many others were willing accomplices in a fraud.

While the media may cover up for the left, if this had any truth in it at all it would be on CNN within 5 min. :)

I think OP learned to be a little less trusting, perhaps. And that is always. good.

If you cant second source something this big, esp hitting a right wing target its 95 % likely to be crap.
    CNN will never hold story like this--- unless they new it was BS.

In fact they may now repeat the allegation a couple of dozen times while 'reporting on the hoax ' yea that's right reporting on the hoax. :)

Do not talk to the press. They no longer serve any purpose in a free society.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom