• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Balzer94

Feb 27, 2011
    Does anybody have information on this range? My sister is buying a house near the range on shoemaker road. She did not realize the range was right there. She is not opposed to the fact there is a range there she is just trying to get information on how busy the range is.

There is not much information that I can find on this range on the internet.

Thanks

RedTide

The Water's Fine
    Jul 30, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    I've been there a few times and have never seen another party shooting. The member who invited me would comment each time about the lack of activity in the log book.

Both of these lead me to believe activity is low, but maybe someone else is a member and can offer better insight.

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    I have a friend who is a member and was on the board. From the stuff I've heard from him it is going downhill hard and fast. If you want more info stop in Tanney Service Center and speak with Erich. He is also the owner of Tanney Service Center.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I have a friend who is a member and was on the board. From the stuff I've heard from him it is going downhill hard and fast. If you want more info stop in Tanney Service Center and speak with Erich. He is also the owner of Tanney Service Center.

Small world, known him since Kindergarten.. He would be a good contact for the club, he is very active there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom