Go Back   Maryland Shooters > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Training > School of the American Rifle

Notices


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 27th, 2019, 02:53 PM   #1
clandestine
AR15 Technical Instructor
 
clandestine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cecil County, MD
Posts: 34,730
Send a message via Skype™ to clandestine
Weapon Caches & You: Now is the time to bury guns.

I read this post on another forum and asked the Author if I could share it. He agreed and asked for me to send him the link.



"In the ever constantly growing oppression on civil liberties in the U.S., many claim they will go out in a blaze of glory if law enforcement or the military comes to their door to confiscate their arms. They always make the statement of "If it is time to bury them, it is time to use them."

I believe they have no grasp on how powerful and valuable a proper cache is.

Every legit guerrilla, freedom fighter, resistance cell, spec-ops unit, etc has trained and use weapon caches. It is a very valuable tool. The ability to blend into an environment and still have strategic access to arms is a damn good thing. Especially when they are pushing for more and more chain of custody type laws like Universal Background Checks and Registration to make having a cache that much harder.

I believe at some point, outright confiscation is going to happen in the U.S. The key to stay ahead of them is to have sacrificial pawns to turn in when that happens.

So you give them a 10/22, a beater Taurus, and a ratty shotgun. If you have "off papered" guns like a Glock 17 and a AR15 with a good supply of ammo and mags cached away from your residence. You are still in the fight.

How can I say that? Because when they come at 3am to your house loaded for bear and your wife and kids are at risk. Just play the game. You never fight the enemy on their terms. You always fight them on yours. And that 3am round up ain't your terms."


__________________
"It is well, I die hard, but I am not afraid to go."


School of the American Rifle Website

School of the American Rifle on Instagram
clandestine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2019, 03:07 PM   #2
pbharvey
Habitual Testifier
 
pbharvey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 20,394
I watched this yesterday and it made me think. Think about the future, my response, and the world my children will be living in.
Think what you want about another Revolutionary or Civil War; I have mixed emotions on it. I’ve seen things happen so quickly though in the last few years that I wouldn’t dismiss it. We have so called leaders who are up to their neck in corruption and foreign influence. Rights are being stripped away from me and free stuff is being shoveled out to people who broke into my country and others that refuse to work. So yeah bury some guns and have a plan before you need them.


__________________
Brian

"The heart of the matter then is not the existence of guns, knives or pressure cookers, it is this: It’s the evil lurking in the hearts of people. And there is only one solution to that problem.
His name is Jesus Christ, and the change He brings to a person’s heart is the ultimate cure for the violence and wickedness that surrounds us." Jim Daly
pbharvey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2019, 03:12 PM   #3
Pale Ryder
Senior Member
 
Pale Ryder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Millersville
Posts: 3,178
They have come to realize unlike many of us, that they don't have to come at 3am. They couldn't if they wanted to. How are they gonna hit everyone at once, and if they don't hit all at once then CW II just started.
They just make it as inconvenient as hell and apply a death by a thousand cuts type tactics. If they outlaw semi's nobody will take them out. If they outlaw Mosin's no one will take them out. Etc. etc.


__________________
If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.
Pale Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2019, 04:16 PM   #4
smokey0118
2A TEACHER
 
smokey0118's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 23,354
Images: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Ryder View Post
They have come to realize unlike many of us, that they don't have to come at 3am. They couldn't if they wanted to. How are they gonna hit everyone at once, and if they don't hit all at once then CW II just started.
They just make it as inconvenient as hell and apply a death by a thousand cuts type tactics. If they outlaw semi's nobody will take them out. If they outlaw Mosin's no one will take them out. Etc. etc.
They hit everyone a once with, "keep your guns but it's $50/year registration....$500/gun/year fine for failure to register...the IRS will just garnish your wages to take the money...there's an annual amnesty week in which anyone in your household(weak spouses/kids) can turn in your guns for you to erase your debt". Of course this is why preventing registries is so important. They can't financially crush you out of existence for exercising your 2a for guns they don't know about.


__________________
"It's hard not to be a menace to society, when half the population is happy on their knees"

Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
smokey0118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2019, 04:16 PM   #5
Bob A
Senior Member
 
Bob A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,103
What gives me some hope is the fact that so many states have gone from No Carry to Shall Issue and Constitutional Carry overr the last few decades. A lot of people are waking up and pushing their legislators to respect our inalienable rights.

States like NJ, NY, CA and MD think they're on the cutting edge of change, when in fact they're way behind the curve. People have seen anarchy in the streets, abetted and encouraged by their leaders, and are demonstrating their total displeasure by taking up arms.

It is to be hoped that this fact will encourage the anti-gun legislators to reject the blandishments of billionaires' bucks, lest their voters choose to say it with bullets, not ballots.

Maryland will not give in easily, but ultimately we will have our country back, or we (some of us, anyway) will die trying.

The man from Valor Ridge speaks the truth. Confronting legislators is necessary. Refusing to submit to illegal laws is essential. The more we acquiesce, the more we will be infringed upon.

It has been well said, that if you want peace, prepare for war. One hopes that seeing such preparation take place will inform our legislators of our determination, and thus prevent our having to take up arms to make the point in a far more confrontive fashion.


__________________
"If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out." - Lawrence Ferlinghetti

"Forget it, Jake, it's C̶h̶i̶n̶a̶t̶o̶w̶n̶ Maryland."

Originally Posted by Deep Lurker:
Quote:
Disclaimer: “No criminals will be harmed in the passage of these gun control bills.”
Bob A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2019, 04:44 PM   #6
dist1646
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Eldersburg
Posts: 6,543
The concept of mutually assured defense would not make it palatable for anyone who comes to take away what is guaranteed in the Bill of Rights.
dist1646 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2019, 05:11 PM   #7
rbird7282
Senior Member
 
rbird7282's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob A View Post
What gives me some hope is the fact that so many states have gone from No Carry to Shall Issue and Constitutional Carry overr the last few decades. A lot of people are waking up and pushing their legislators to respect our inalienable rights.

States like NJ, NY, CA and MD think they're on the cutting edge of change, when in fact they're way behind the curve. People have seen anarchy in the streets, abetted and encouraged by their leaders, and are demonstrating their total displeasure by taking up arms.

It is to be hoped that this fact will encourage the anti-gun legislators to reject the blandishments of billionaires' bucks, lest their voters choose to say it with bullets, not ballots.

Maryland will not give in easily, but ultimately we will have our country back, or we (some of us, anyway) will die trying.

The man from Valor Ridge speaks the truth. Confronting legislators is necessary. Refusing to submit to illegal laws is essential. The more we acquiesce, the more we will be infringed upon.

It has been well said, that if you want peace, prepare for war. One hopes that seeing such preparation take place will inform our legislators of our determination, and thus prevent our having to take up arms to make the point in a far more confrontive fashion.


Well said.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rbird7282 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2019, 05:41 PM   #8
HappyCamper
~
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,270
Good post Clandestine, I have been sharing similar topical posts with subgroups and vetted members here and there and trying to open some eyes. Nothing wrong with sharing knowledge and historical lessons learned of asymmetric warfare and helping them become aware. Some people get it, some don't.
HappyCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2019, 06:25 PM   #9
Pale Ryder
Senior Member
 
Pale Ryder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Millersville
Posts: 3,178
I'm all for caching off the books arms, just nowhere here to do it. Was easier when I had a business in Va. Anyone have a plan they'd like to share openly or in pm. Don't have relatives in this state so that is out.
The couple I do have, I don't want to bury either.


__________________
If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.
Pale Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2019, 06:32 PM   #10
Silverlode
Senior Member
 
Silverlode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Frederick
Posts: 3,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey0118 View Post
They hit everyone a once with, "keep your guns but it's $50/year registration....$500/gun/year fine for failure to register...the IRS will just garnish your wages to take the money...there's an annual amnesty week in which anyone in your household(weak spouses/kids) can turn in your guns for you to erase your debt". Of course this is why preventing registries is so important. They can't financially crush you out of existence for exercising your 2a for guns they don't know about.
This is why it is also important to never accept a cashless society. When the government has the to power to shut you off from any commerce for not complying with their mandates, we have a big problem.

I understand that we all have different resources and capabilities. It is my opinion that if you have the ability, you should be throwing together as many 80% ARs and Glocks as you can, and stashing them along with ammo at multiple locations in multiple states. Remember that if it ever goes there you will be much better off if you can arm as many like minded people as you can.


__________________
Arrogance is no substitute for leadership.

Reality doesn’t bend over to accommodate fantasy or sentimentality.

No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it. - 16th American Jurisprudence 2d, Section 177 late 2nd, section 256

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. - Thomas Jefferson


NRA Endowment Member
Silverlode is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Home Page > Forum List > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Training > School of the American Rifle


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2019, Congregate Media, LP