• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.Smalls

Mar 24, 2017
    Queen Anne's
    Loudon county getting a new gun range with gun shop, smoothie bar,:shocked2: yoga class yes i said yoga class and more

Don't think it will work. The hipsters at the smoothie bar will always be protesting the shop and range. And the yoga classes will complain that the noise is messing up their "fung- sway" or "zen".

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I guess they are catering to the yuppies and the snowflakes

If they're pro-2A, that's all that really matters. Couldn't care less if they're yuppie snowflakes. Wouldn't really bother me enough to make me avoid the place.

LargemouthAss

Dec 27, 2012
    LOL @ people worried that hipsters and anti-gunners will come to the "Guntry Club" and make it unbearable.... Has anyone been to Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas? Huge TVs all over the waiting room, a cafe, fancy interior etc and I have yet to see a hipster enter the place. Nothing but people of the gun taking advantage of a nice facility. What's wrong with having a range that isn't covered in lead dust and run by gruff assholes?

Petar

Nov 18, 2010
    If they're pro-2A, that's all that really matters. Couldn't care less if they're yuppie snowflakes. Wouldn't really bother me enough to make me avoid the place.

It has been tried before and the business model just does not work. Too expensive and too crowded(at first, until the fad dies down).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom