• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    OK this time to start todays activities. Firstly if you can come in person please get a list of Speaker Busch's, Vallaro, and Dumais donors and bring them with you, also we need to start with the senate as well we know who voted which way so prepare a few for senate leadership. The message SB281 ether gets weakened significantly, or thrown out. If that doesnt happen we know who their donors are and we will turn our PUBLIC, phone, fax, and personal visit machine to focus on those donors who supported the elected officials who supported 281. DONT BE THREATENING, JUST BE HONEST, REMEMBER OUR SUCCESSES ALREADY IN THIS CAMPAIGN and that we will do this to every delegate and Senator who passes this final draft.

If you cant be here in person, make the list fax it, then call these offices to confirm the fax has been received and let them know the same message. also include it on the cover page.

Those proud few, band of brothers (and sisters)who can be in Annapolis appreciate all your thank you's, we do, but this day must be our rally cry, which means any time you spend writing a thank you is a moment that you could have spent attacking the soft underbelly of the beast and its campaign money.

For information how do to this there is a thread in the forum on how to pull this data.

Today is a day for true activism, not Slacktivism.!!!!

MOLON LABE

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I can't be there in person today, but my phone works just fine.
    Go get 'em!

Ouhuzo

Mar 2, 2013
    Any idea of who the remainding fence-sitters are at this point? That way we can send focused emails to them.

frozencesium

BBQ Czar
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 5, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Unfortunately I can't be there. I've sent messages, called, etc. I want to thank all those who have been able to make it and who have fought so hard for our freedoms.

cantonglocker

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 27, 2011
    Pasadena
    Any idea of who the remainding fence-sitters are at this point? That way we can send focused emails to them.

there are no fence sitters. Only those who will be allowed to vote NO in order to make it look like they stood up for your rights.

the amendment votes yesterday are the scorecard. 2014 is the time to clear out the scum

flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    We know where everyone is voting at this point, treat those that voted against the amendments we proposed as unfriendlies, target them with the donor lists, look I get that its a pain, and that you think that saying thanks is enough but its not. PLEASE GET THE DONOR LISTS AND GO AFTER THESE TYRANTS IF YOU ACTUALLY CARE YOU WILL DO THIS.

flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    Ive done the leg work for you

See attached for the Busch, Dumais, and Vallaro donor lists. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO THIS, ILL BE THERE AT 11 AND IF FAX MACHINES ARENT RUNNING, THE ONLY PLACE TO LOOK TO LAY BLAME FOR THIS PASSAGE IS IN THE MIRROR. WE CAN EFFECT CHANGE, HOLD THE LINE, DONT LET LIBERTY DOWN!!

Attachments

• Busch Donor List.xlsx
      222 KB · Views: 454
    • Vallaro.xlsx
      50.5 KB · Views: 263
    • Dumais.xlsx
      46.3 KB · Views: 351

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member