• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • straightsilver3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 2, 2011
    everywhere
    I too am constantly thinking about the state our country is in. I have been doing the emails and calls and going to the rallys, but at the end of the day it seems like nothing has been accomplished by that. I do not want this country to slip into anarchy, if we give up, turn our guns in and roll over what then will be next? I hope that we can all agree and see it will not stop there. I like firearms, was raised around them my whole life as I'm sure many of you were. To me they represent freedom and security. If I was to ever give them away, what would I have? This country was built with firearms and people not afraid to use them. If we do become afraid to use them, then fellows I think we might as well turn them in because at that point we won't be worthy or deserving to have them. Not trying to make anybody mad, just typing what I'm thinking.
    This :thumbsup:Well said my friend. I've been saying this for years to people that think my black rifle is evil. I still remember a fool on the TV news after 911 about the Patriot ACT He said he didn't mind giving up some freedom for security Yeh People like this keep on giving up freedom and you won't have security you'll become a subject Hello Iran

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    As a Marine veteran I too will be in Annapolis and if given the ability to testify I will remind them of this and the sacrifices I witnessed by my brother veterans.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    times are changing and not for the better, in my opinion. but it didnt just start. they have been chipping away at our freedoms for a long time. they brainwash the young starting in kindergarden on how they should think and act. teach them political correctness and the goverments brand of history. the goverments take on the constitution. the goverments ideas are put into the heads of our children. so many people work directly or indirectly for the goverment and are afraid of losing there jobs so they are just compliant.if you go to a school and question what your children are learning there is a good chance you will be removed from the process. that happened to me and i made a point of reading and expalingng the constitution and world events to my son. he would always tell me that that what i explained to him was not what was taught in class and i would tell him to look at things and think for himself. he turned out great but i believe that for eveyone that thinks for themselves they probably indoctrinate 100 others to there side. i dont have the answer to how to stop things from changing but if we all took time to try and change things for the better maybe we can turn this mess around. i think it will take all of us standing together. no breaks in the lines. just my thoughts.

usmctankmech

Feb 5, 2013
    Manchester,MD
    Yea. You have to remember that Janet Napolitano released an official report calling guys like us TERRORISTS. Men who gave our blood, sweat, and tears to our nation and our flag, all while getting shot at and putting our lives on the line.

If you openly stand up for the constitution - TERRORISTS.
    If you are a fervent conservative that knows some quotes from the founding fathers - TERRORISTS

It's not the people sneaking across the border - OH NO. They get a free handout, but vets are homeless on the streets. It doesn't matter because now we're the enemy.

If standing up for the SOLEMN OATH I swore to my constitution labels me as a "terrorist," then I'll be the proudest Mother F****ng terrorist ever, and wear the badge with honor.

Sometimes I wonder if my children will still be free when they get older.

Well played Sir, Well played!!!

MicheleM

Feb 13, 2013
    Cecil County
    Do not let them diminish your importance to the continuation of liberty.

They have their platform and are able to speak because YOU fought for that right.

THEY owe YOU! Never forget that.

And thank you for your service.

n1hook

Feb 28, 2010
    Parkville
    The real disgrace is AR-15's are the National Service Rifle used in competitions as well as previous military rifles,M1 and M1A.

It is a disgrace that they want citizens to NOT be familiar with the National Service Rifle.

Don't encourage sons or daughters to enlist as if they desired before enlistment family or anyone responsible could not take them to a range to learn it's operation.

At age 16 I participated in a gun club M1 cmp competition. It was useful when I enlisted in the late 1960's. I still have my NRA certificate of completion.

Lawful gun owners are national security and we are being ejected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom