• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

vector03

Frustrated Incorporated
    Jan 7, 2009
    Columbia
    Sent

I oppose this bill and urge you to vote against it. Doing SOMETHING is not the same as doing something MEANINGFUL. This legislation is poorly written and will encroach on law abiding Maryland voters.

Thank You

vector03

PaullySS

Rule#2:The Double Tap
    Jan 31, 2013
    Rockville
    Not to stir the pot or anything but reading SB281 under the section of Detachable magazine under semi automatic handguns is nice and vague and can be viewed that having multiple magazines or easily swapped magazines could be illegal. Interesting wording to go after handguns and not just the magazine size.

Also, my last bit of venting/fear spreading, anyone else feel that the real reason it is taking so long for them to return our not disapproved background checks is because they are actually starting their state/federal gun list. I bet any gun purchased in the past 3-6 months has been logged by the state police and if deemed illegal for any reason (if SB281 or something similar passes) we will get a letter and then a visit to comply with the law. Big Brother has started a new game. Sorry, just needed to vent after reading SB281 and seriously needing to consider moving out of MD now. FML.

Renemehan

Mar 4, 2009
    Hanover
    Done... Need to use today's vote as a rallying point REGARDLESS of which way the votes fall.

If it passes, we need to double our efforts.

If it gets voted down, we CAN NOT become complacent, they will not stop and neither can we.

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    sent, sent and sent again...flood 'em!

Is there any way to track what's happening in the committee today???

gedelea

Spartan
    Jan 9, 2011
    Montgomery Co.
    Done. I also reminded them that I will work to insure that they are not reelected if they vote for this bill. My financial support and vote will be thrown behind any candidate who opposes them (Democrat or Republican).

Shadetree

Feb 5, 2013
    Nottingham
    Done!!!

What are people's thoughts about this coming to the floor? I haven't heard anything as of late from the fence sitters to decide which way this will fall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom