• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    Matt, can you refresh my memory. Were the LC kits the ones H&M screwed us for? Saying they had them, we paid, and only refunded our money a long time later after all the kits at Apex were gone? If so, I want one of those too (moreso than the other versions)

They actually screwed us on L and LC kits.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Same, I screwed the pooch not grabbing an LC kit when they came up. I got the L and LV with the night vision but now I need the LC....

I have an HMG flat on the shelf, but waiting to see if MarColMar flats are better as well before I build my LV up. I am really excited to try to shoot the LV with a day filter on the scope.

As detailed below, we thought we were getting a good deal on some LC kits only to get screwed by Hill and Mac on them.

How does that company stay in business. The only gun they actually seem to have sold they did a limited run on...

Matt, can you refresh my memory. Were the LC kits the ones H&M screwed us for? Saying they had them, we paid, and only refunded our money a long time later after all the kits at Apex were gone? If so, I want one of those too (moreso than the other versions)

Yup. Apex is not going to get any more either. They have a contract with MarColMar, so they are out of the Cetme L series.

I could be wrong but I'd be very surprised to see MarColMar sell flats. They might.....but if I were a betting man I'd be willing to bet they don't. I don't like the idea of new made furniture either. The good thing is Dave has said he's willing to sell the original furniture since it's just sitting around in boxes.

When I talked with MarColMar, he said they will not be selling flats. That said he would give you like $150 in trade in value toward the gun if you sent in your parts kit. I think you would be better off selling on gunbroker.... but at least its an option. $1295 MSRP for the L. He will have LC and LVs at increased prices.

They actually screwed us on L and LC kits.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see if they ever get them. They still have them for sale on the website last time I looked.

jjones88

Apr 4, 2013
    Sykesville
    that's a shame on them not selling flats. They'd basically put HMG under if they sold the components like HMG does.

My hope is next Knob Creek, I'll wonder upon an LC kit for sell. Folks over at the guild still have L's go up every so often but typically around $500 for the kit.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    that's a shame on them not selling flats. They'd basically put HMG under if they sold the components like HMG does.

My hope is next Knob Creek, I'll wonder upon an LC kit for sell. Folks over at the guild still have L's go up every so often but typically around $500 for the kit.

I chased a LC kit on GB... I think it went for like $800 or more but I did not get it....

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    If I owned all the parts kits I wouldn't be selling flats either. I might try to get on of the LC's if I can and have the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sstrum

Latest threads

Top Bottom