• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    If a republican doesn't vote and or, doesn't vote for Trump. That person is not a republican.

MDLibertarian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 20, 2016
    Johnson threw a replica of George Washington's flintlock in the trash at the Libertarian Convention. Literally. People saw him toss it into the garbage can. It was a gift given to him by his rival. Also, his running mate, William Weld, is a hardcore gun control proponent. If your goal was to pick a pro-gun candidate you seem to be doing a very poor job.

I'm more concerned with the candidates stated positions. Trump has been for gun control in the past, said he was against it, but then recently said yeah, let's strip 2a rights from people without trial.

Johnson is the only candidate running that stood up for the 2nd Amendment consistently.

And really, like I care what he did with a toy souvenir. Austin Peterson doesn't care and he's the one who gave it to him. Why should I?

I'd support the Republican nominee if they'd nominated someone palatable, but they nominated Trumpdashian. No thanks.

MDLibertarian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 20, 2016
    Donald Trump is a shrewd, self-centered businessman who might very well strike a deal over guns that screws us over, especially if it makes him look good.

Hillary Clinton is Machiavelli-in-a-pantsuit who is already dedicated, by her own statements, to screwing us over, and submitting Supreme Court nominees that would continue the screwage for decades.

It's not a pretty choice, but there it is.

There is a third, better choice.

DAMUE

Aug 31, 2012
    Pasadena
    I'm more concerned with the candidates stated positions. Trump has been for gun control in the past, said he was against it, but then recently said yeah, let's strip 2a rights from people without trial.

Johnson is the only candidate running that stood up for the 2nd Amendment consistently.

And really, like I care what he did with a toy souvenir. Austin Peterson doesn't care and he's the one who gave it to him. Why should I?

I'd support the Republican nominee if they'd nominated someone palatable, but they nominated Trumpdashian. No thanks.

Gary Johnson is a piece of garbage. There is not a patriotic, pro-gun individual I know who would throw a replica of George Washington's flintlock in the garbage. That is beside the fact that he very publicly threw out a gift from a rival. Those are the actions of a trashy, vindictive person. Oh, and it sure doesn't look like a toy souvenir to me.

88sayaY.jpg

MDLibertarian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 20, 2016
    Gary Johnson is a piece of garbage. There is not a patriotic, pro-gun individual I know who would throw a replica of George Washington's flintlock in the garbage. That is beside the fact that he very publicly threw out a gift from a rival. Those are the actions of a trashy, vindictive person. Oh, and it sure doesn't look like a toy souvenir to me.

If it worked I wouldn't throw it away, if it doesn't work it's a toy. Regardless, not a reason to vote for Trumpdashian or Hildebeast.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Principle over Party, to a point. At a certain point, influencing who actually holds office is more critical than making an indirect statement. Hildebeast is Evil, period . Warts and all, Trump is the only one with a chance to stop her.

DAMUE

Aug 31, 2012
    Pasadena
    Principle over Party, to a point. At a certain point, influencing who actually holds office is more critical than making an indirect statement. Hildebeast is Evil, period . Warts and all, Trump is the only one with a chance to stop her.

You are absolutely correct. This may be the most important election in decades. If Clinton gets elected, and is able to pick 1-2 Supreme Court Justices, then our 2nd Amendment Rights are in deep trouble.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon

88sayaY.jpg

Johnson is also pro-illegal immigrant, among other extreme leftist positions. He's not a libertarian, he's a hippie.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Are all Trumpeteers this deluded? He said very plainly that he wants the NRA to support his position of blacklisting people on the terror watch list from buying guns.

The terror watch list is maintained by the whim of a bureaucrat. There is no due process there.

Anyone who holds that view should be barred from taking an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution.

You could say the same thing about someone who believes in not enforcing our borders, or picking a vice president who is a rabid gun control nut. That's Johnson.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    There is a third, better choice.

Take you vote and toss it in the trash if you wish... But calling members demeaning names for their political position is going to insure that you are here for a long while. :rolleyes:

Yea that was a :sarcasm:

Go ahead and stand up for who you want... But at the end of the day, if your choice has no chance of winning... You're still voting for a loser.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Are all Trumpeteers this deluded? He said very plainly that he wants the NRA to support his position of blacklisting people on the terror watch list from buying guns.

The terror watch list is maintained by the whim of a bureaucrat. There is no due process there.

Anyone who holds that view should be barred from taking an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution.

You sound like someone who really has a lot to offer the forum, but since you're not even ten posts in and already hurling insults:

teletubbies-say-you-bye-bye.gif

janklow

Feb 6, 2013
    Johnson is also pro-illegal immigrant, among other extreme leftist positions. He's not a libertarian, he's a hippie.
    since when are libertarians anti-immigration and/or anti what might be called "extreme leftist positions" (admittedly not sure where you're going with this) by default?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom