• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • forkauto

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Sep 26, 2013
    Hampstead, Md
    So after a 12+month wait for it to be built. Today I took delivery of my MM23E/HK23E it is an absolute wok of art. Mike Otte at MM is an artist and one of the best with HK weapons. He has a wait on his work which was well over what I was initially told but it was well worth it. Can't wait to pop my sear in and go brat-tat-tat! So while at Duffys doing my paperwork to take her home, I happened to spot a Blaser R93 with Nightforce optics come in on consignment. She came home as well. Christmas come early.......

Attachments

• IMG_2156.jpg
      IMG_2156.jpg
      88.4 KB · Views: 724
    • IMG_2154.jpg
      IMG_2154.jpg
      93.7 KB · Views: 729

plumberone

Aug 26, 2013
    Millers, Maryland
    Congratulations

I don't know anything about either of those guns or what caliber they are.
    If you need anyone to help break em in I'm right here nearly by in North East Carroll County!

forkauto

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Sep 26, 2013
    Hampstead, Md
    I don't know anything about either of those guns or what caliber they are.
    If you need anyone to help break em in I'm right here nearly by in North East Carroll County!

The tripod mounted 23E is in 5.56 but can change to .308 by changing barrel, bolt, and feed tray. They are also working on a 7.62x39 kit which will be available soon as well

The Blaser is in 338 Lapua

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    The tripod mounted 23E is in 5.56 but can change to .308 by changing barrel, bolt, and feed tray. They are also working on a 7.62x39 kit which will be available soon as well

The Blaser is in 338 Lapua

He has been working on that 7.62x39 kit for about 6 years now. Everytime I call Mike he swears it's almost done and will hit the market in 3 months if not sooner . On a different note you will love the 23E they are a smooth shooter !!! Did you get the tripod mount ?

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I guess what I meant was did you get the AA 42 tripod and mount. I see you have the low mount. Pictures are dark but from what I can see loops nice !

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    So after a 12+month wait for it to be built. Today I took delivery of my MM23E/HK23E it is an absolute wok of art. Mike Otte at MM is an artist and one of the best with HK weapons. He has a wait on his work which was well over what I was initially told but it was well worth it. Can't wait to pop my sear in and go brat-tat-tat! So while at Duffys doing my paperwork to take her home, I happened to spot a Blaser R93 with Nightforce optics come in on consignment. She came home as well. Christmas come early.......

Damn, that's a good day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forkauto

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Sep 26, 2013
    Hampstead, Md
    Some better pics

Attachments

• IMG_2157.jpg
      IMG_2157.jpg
      117.6 KB · Views: 393
    • IMG_2158.jpg