• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    9 mm, 8 inch, the banshee 300 type features , ambi controls, cheap mags so thinking about the Glock 33 rounders or 15 17 will do, I guess what your previous post was saying about an upper and a Glock lower with the AR parts. For compatibility I hope that's what you were looking for

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    How will you configure it? Pistol braces are not halal if I recall correctly. I hate them, so don’t pay attention

nuxbag

Dec 15, 2018
    How will you configure it? Pistol braces are not halal if I recall correctly. I hate them, so don’t pay attention
    Yeah I'm not sure I know what you mean by configure. If you can't have a pistol brace and a stock turns into a short barrel rifle. I don't know what you're supposed to do

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Yeah I'm not sure I know what you mean by configure. If you can't have a pistol brace and a stock turns into a short barrel rifle. I don't know what you're supposed to do.
    Right. That’s the problem. I think you can still use a featureless buffer tube. You could do a SBR, but that’s tough with an 8” barrel. MD requires a SBR to be 29” at a minimum. If you have a permanently attached muzzle device, you are golden, but kinda screwed if you decide to suppress it. CMMG makes a 16” barrel, but that removes some of the fun from a PCC. You got some thinking to do.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Right. That’s the problem. I think you can still use a featureless buffer tube. You could do a SBR, but that’s tough with an 8” barrel. MD requires a SBR to be 29” at a minimum. If you have a permanently attached muzzle device, you are golden, but kinda screwed if you decide to suppress it. CMMG makes a 16” barrel, but that removes some of the fun from a PCC. You got some thinking to do.
    These were all the schnizzle before the braces hit the scene...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom