• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • navybowhunter

Jul 29, 2012
    St Marys Cty
    Here is a YouTube Playlist we did on competitive rifle reloading. We (my daughter and I) are avid NRA and CMP High Power rifle competitors. It is not meant to be reloading for beginners, it assumes the viewer has some basic reloading knowledge.

Here is the link:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqU_c_b9MsIbgUJwoiu73J9X1nBAcOi7u

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

magwell

Mar 19, 2015
    Thanks alot for putting this together! Can't wait to view all the videos. How long have you been reloading?

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Nice job! Great series
    My RCBS hand priming tool doesn't seat below flush either. I have to run them through a Lyman primer seating die. 223 and 30 06
    I often wondered if I could get a custom length stem for the hand tool from RCBS or just make another on the lathe for both one day wold be easier.
    I keep using the lyman die though because of the routine, it works and never had a problem with a SF. Yet.
    Thanks for the video's.

navybowhunter

Jul 29, 2012
    St Marys Cty
    Thanks alot for putting this together! Can't wait to view all the videos. How long have you been reloading?
    Thanks,

I started reloading about 15 years or so ago. It was more of a hobby back then, single stage rock chucker.

Entering into high power rifle competition 6 years ago has taken a lot of the fun of reloading away. My daughter and I go through about 8K of .223 a year (not that much this season with the Covid).

I'm all about being as efficient as I can when reloading now, but not compromising safety or accuracy.

Reloading does keep the cost down/manageable which allows us to shoot more.

R/
    Chris

navybowhunter

Jul 29, 2012
    St Marys Cty
    Nice job! Great series
    My RCBS hand priming tool doesn't seat below flush either. I have to run them through a Lyman primer seating die. 223 and 30 06
    I often wondered if I could get a custom length stem for the hand tool from RCBS or just make another on the lathe for both one day wold be easier.
    I keep using the lyman die though because of the routine, it works and never had a problem with a SF. Yet.
    Thanks for the video's.
    Would be great if someone had the knowledge and means to make a longer stem for the RCBS. It's a great concept and would be a lot faster than the Lee tool.

R/
    Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom