• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Saw Palmetto $450 free shipping combined with cheap transfer DE FFL and weak willed me = a new gun I won't have time to shoot.

I like it. A little heavy for a PC carbine, but seems well built.

Now to find a discreet non-gun looking bag.

Anybody have recommendations for accessories?

Attachments

• IMG_20190327_181342.jpg
      IMG_20190327_181342.jpg
      113.1 KB · Views: 1,520

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I set up a 5.11 quad zip backpack as my discreet carry backpack for mine. Works well. Any bag you use needs to be 20" long or tall.

Cornelius

Trust Me, I Sell Cars
    Mar 5, 2019
    MD
    There's a company called "FSDC" that basically makes a 10/22 takedown clone bag that fits the PC rather well. I have one on order from eBay. Supposedly the quality is top notch. Or you could buy one from Ruger for the branding.

I love my PC Carbine. One of the most fun and surprisingly accurate carbines I've ever shot. Supposedly there is a weaver rail that mounds to the barrel in place of the sights so you can mount a barrel indexed red dot. I am having a tough time finding one, so, for now, the Romeo5 is on the receiver rail and seems to work fine.

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Bought one last year. You're gonna like it. A fun carbine. I have all the mag wells. I use the Glock mags all the time though. Good price for that I paid $525 for mine. When they first came out I saw one marked up to $699 at the Feb. '18 York Co. PA fair grounds show. Enjoy!

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    I'm hoping for a 10mm myself. I sent an inquiry to Ruger about doing a 10mm and apparently my request wasn't the first.

I inquired the year they first came out at SHOT and was given a canned answer about not divulging blah blah blah. I will say I am surprised they haven't released ANY new cartridges for the PCC.

I got tired of waiting and ordered a new TNW Aero Survival carbine with the new long handguard. Should be ready in about another month.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    Really looking forward to grabbing one of these on a good sale at some point this year. That guitar case looks nice.

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I kinda don't think Ruger will make it in 40 Auto or 10mm. Ruger does not make a pistol in 40 Auto anymore. Ruger discontinued the SR series pistols last year. That was the only pistol series that offered a 40 Auto. Yes they do offer their 1911 in 10mm but that is a single stack magazine only. Part of the idea with the PC carbine is to make it compatable with their pistol magazines. Cost is a factor cost a lot to tool up for another caliber. 9mm is the least expensive and plentiful ammo to shoot also. Much more expensive to shoot 40 or 10 unless you handload like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom