Anyone want to split a case of Eley CMP?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    If you need to get rid of 1k rounds, I'd be glad to help.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    GWChem,

Would you be able to handle the requests from Swaim13, Babalou, and Parttimer? They weren't able to get in on my buylist. I can relay the ammo for Babalou if need be, as I am in AA county. I unfortunately left some folks hanging. Parttimer is in Calvert, and Swaim13 sounds like they are in the SOMD area. Babalou is in MOCO which I can relay from SOMD to MOCO if he's ok with it.

Q

I could, but the CMP store is telling me I need new proof of membership. Lemme see if I can get that sorted before I commit. Not sure why they'd need it again...

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Thanks, keep us informed?

Q

I've got an email into the cmp store with my credentials. Will keep y'all in the loop. If they ok it, I'll order a case and work on spreading the ammo to those in need.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Checked Fedex tracking, now showing 7/25/18 (tomorrow) delivey. Hate it when they push the date out:envy:.

Q

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I've got an email into the cmp store with my credentials. Will keep y'all in the loop. If they ok it, I'll order a case and work on spreading the ammo to those in need.

If it's at all needful, I could go for another 1K to fill out your order.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I can still do the 1k but will not be able to get to Annapolis area until next week. If that is ok, then count me in.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    transfer

Thanks, keep us informed.

Q

that is very nice of you, Qbeam. We can meet up somehow :) Let me know the total cost for me.. Over the next week or two, I want to take wifey down to the Flag Pond to search for shark's teeth. We do that a couple times a year. I do not know where you reside. I also work in DC near the White House. I can head out towards Annapolis and we can meet somewhere like mission bbq on Riva Road area, etc.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Babalou,

Sounds like a plan. I can let you have my 1k, and put in for 1k when Gwchem gets squared away.

Q

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    PM's to go out shortly....

20180725_180850.jpg

20180725_181255.jpg

$71/1k

Thanks,

Q

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Not a problem, Ed. It was great to finally meet you after all these years helping us with the precision rifle questions.

Q

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Gents, I'm sorry but I can't seem to get the CMP folks to turn on my account. Again, I apologize but this is too much hassle getting through to them.

6Den

Feb 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Q, thank you again for organizing this and driving in this wretched weather to meet me. Sorry we couldn't chat a bit as we were getting soaked. Hope your son enjoyed the RF chicken!

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    6Den,

Not a problem, yeah the weather was tough, but glad to bring it to you. Yes the RoFo chicken wraps were tasty, but the mashed potatoes my son ordered, not so much. LOL. Maybe we can do some shooting to get better acquainted.

Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom