Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Question asked and answered

Last edited:

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    Wish I had time to deal with it right now. Nice looking pelt for Sept. May want to see if nature's best taxidermy (off bennett branch road on 144) wants it.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Did you really have to kill it? Couldn't you have wounded it in the leg or something? :innocent0

I honestly didn't want to kill it. I haven't had to kill any foxes yet, but I scared this guy away twice already within a couple hours, and he kept coming back. He was moving slow and pacing around my bird run, so I didn't take any chances.

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    I honestly didn't want to kill it. I haven't had to kill any foxes yet, but I scared this guy away twice already within a couple hours, and he kept coming back. He was moving slow and pacing around my bird run, so I didn't take any chances.

My post was a bad joke. Comparing the bad guy at the coop with the bad guys in the cities. I'll bet the birds are happy. :)

Also my complements on a fine looking rifle.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    My post was a bad joke. Comparing the bad guy at the coop with the bad guys in the cities. I'll bet the birds are happy. :)

Also my complements on a fine looking rifle.

Nah I got the joke :), I just feel bad cause i gave this guy a bunch of chances to live.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008

I’m trying to understand what this means? You have chickens? Not familiar with a bird run.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown

I highly recommend taking down the original photo and uploading the photo you sent me clearly showing the large knife in the fox's paw that justified the shooting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom