• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ARenthusiast

Mar 17, 2012
    Hey guys, im looking for a new or used complete lower for my 5.45 upper. If anyone can i help me out I would greatly appeciate it. I have cash and or 223-556 and 5.45 ammo to trade. please contact me at VIA IM

Last edited:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Palmetto State Armory - stripped lower (IIRC) around $60 plus transfer at ffl, probably going to be one of the better bets. Complete lowers seem to be getting around $200 to 'up there' depending on the roll-mark.

I prefer to build mine these days, get all of what you want, and nothing you don't want going that route.

ARenthusiast

Mar 17, 2012
    Thanks for the info brad. Just purchased everything minuse the reciever. Do you know of any good ffl's around Pax River? What's the going rate?

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Right around Pax, you have the Tackle Box, right by gate 2 - IIRC their transfer is a bit high for my taste, but cheaper than Fred's, think it was $75. If you don't mind driving up to waldorf/la plata area, you could find better prices, I'd contact keepshooting (IP here), and see if you can't arrange something, their transfer price should be much more agreeable too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom