• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Wes, you won't need to practice to much to beat me at this game. Looking forward to seeing you at the match.

Just a reminder to everyone that the first match is this Saturday, open to the public and a shit ton of fun!!!

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    It's PA steel so yes, however, SLCFSA has 5 different stations to shoot from. It's much more structured and safety is a big focus. I actually am one of the RSOs when I attend a shoot. Score is kept and if you go month after month you will be able to tell if you are improving or not. They send out an email with the scores for the shoot about a week later.
    It's a ton of fun and you can ask anyone that has shot at Delta and SLCFSA and they will tell you which is better. Go to the website and they have some photo's posted of the set ups.

Tom

Tstras

Not a Junior Member
    Jan 16, 2010
    Harford Co.
    We should get a mdshooters group together again Tom. It was a lot of fun last time and a great way to meet members.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Yes I agree, If you come Saturday there will be a good chance that we all could be in the same group. Just request that you be with me.

Tom

Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    Start time is 12:30 Sharp, get there earlier to sign up. Fee is $10. Theres two .22 clases many of us have .22's 1911's we shoot.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    Start time is 12:30 Sharp, get there earlier to sign up. Fee is $10. Theres two .22 clases many of us have .22's 1911's we shoot.

Shhhhhhh......tttt-- I need to be at work at 2 on Saturday--- how long do the 5 stages usually take up there--- 2 stages at Delta could take 3 or 4 hours....

Tstras

Not a Junior Member
    Jan 16, 2010
    Harford Co.
    Shhhhhhh......tttt-- I need to be at work at 2 on Saturday--- how long do the 5 stages usually take up there--- 2 stages at Delta could take 3 or 4 hours....

A lot of .22 shooters both pistol and rifle. Ill be there with my gsg5, shooting on the cheap. :party29:

Time is hard to say, because it really depends on the number of people. I don't think we would be done by 2 but who knows. You could shoot what you can then leave perhaps.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon

You ain't gonna make your 2pm work report time if you shoot this. Take a look at the schedule and it will show you that in the summer we have two times and youe will be good to shoot the early time.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i shot a practice match up there back in november, was a lotta fun.

would i be able to shoot two divisions (stock and open), as i did at the practice? of course i'd pay for both. and i will help paint as i did at the practice.

to shoot for score, do you need to draw from holster or can you start at low ready?

thanks! david

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    i shot a practice match up there back in november, was a lotta fun.

would i be able to shoot two divisions (stock and open), as i did at the practice? of course i'd pay for both. and i will help paint as i did at the practice.

to shoot for score, do you need to draw from holster or can you start at low ready?

thanks! david

You can shoot from low ready. You would need to ask the boss if you can shoot two classes. I expect we will have a large crowd, It may or may not be a good time for it. Just come on up and shoot and if you can do both than great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom